Sleepover!

This is to make up for being a crying brat...more errors to come please feel free to effin cringe

——

"I don't wanna get up though..." I say groggily, Bill shakes me still, not giving up.

"But you have to!" He whines, shaking me more and more and...

"Fine! Fine! I'm up, kay? I'm awake." I grumble, sitting up and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Good, now lets go make breakfast for the family." He whispers, I look over at the clock on the wall and see it's eight in the morning.

"They get up in an hour..." I say, stretching my body while rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes.

"That should be enough time, right?" He asks, messing up my hair more than it already is.

"Maybe, if we get a move on right now." I crawl over him, then stand on the ground.

"Okay, I'll head down to the kitchen right now, you throw some clothes on." He says, poking at my bare thighs.

"Hey! All I have to do is put some pants on and I'm fine." I pout, picking some pyjama pants up from off the ground and slipping them on.

Bill shakes his head with a small chuckle escaping him.

"Seriously, sleeping with boxers and my shirts are kinda funny, it's surprising that you're comfortable like that around me, I mean you're too self conscious about yourself." He says quietly, like he didn't even want me to hear what he said, but I did.

"I—I don't know, you're just...comfortable to be around..." I whisper out, playing with the rim of his grey shirt that I wear most of the time, it gets annoying when it keeps falling off my shoulder.

"Come here, I'll carry you down." He says, opening up his arms.

I walk over and he has to bend down a little to pick me up by the thighs.

As soon as I'm in his arms I wrap my own around his neck, burying my face into his shoulder.

"What are we gonna make anyway?" I ask, voice muffled up from being comfortable buried in his shoulder.

"Mmm, how does using the waffle iron sound? That thing must feel lonely having been in that cupboard for a month." He says, lifting me back up a little as we enter the kitchen.

"Eh, alright, doesn't sound too bad." I say, this time fixing myself so that my chin rests on his shoulder.

"I'll make the waffles, you make the bacon." Bill says, trying to put me down, but I keep my legs wrapped around him, still pretty tired, and comfortable here in his arms.

Plus he did disturb my sleep.

"I told you, you should have went to bed earlier." Bill mumbles, still attempting to put me down onto the ground.

"No." I let out a whine, clinging to him as if for the sake of my life.

"Yes."

"Noo.."

"Dipper." I freeze at the use of my name and immediately let go of him, causing myself to fall onto the ground with a thud.

"Ow...." I murmur, sitting up and rubbing my head that now aches.

"Your fault." Bill laughs, picking me up again but only to put me back on my feet.

"Not my fault, you used my name." I frown, not used to it when he says my name, it's usually because he's trying to be completely serious.