Close For Comfort

Sorry guys, I had writers block for longer than usual, but I got future chapters prepared :3

———

Bill sighed quietly as Dipper slept on top of him, wrapped around him peacefully.

The demon starts to struggle in his hold, having woken up not too long ago.

Its only going onto eight right now, so Bill would have to wait an hour for Dipper to get up.

The black haired male grumbles incoherently under his breath, turning around a little while still trying to get Dipper to let go of him.

Soon the demon finds himself in a weird position.

Dipper is still clinging onto him while he lays between his legs, holding himself up with his hands on each side of Dippers head.

The brunet has his arms around the demons shoulders, drool running down his chin.

Bill stares down at the smaller, blinking a couple times as heat rises to his face.

The small shifts a little, his eyes scrunching up then opening, only to stare up at the tall above him.

"Bill?" Dipper mumbles, "what are you doing?"

The older male pales before moving so that he sat back, so he wasn't laying between Dippers legs.

"Nothing, I was just trying to get up without waking you." Bill grumbled, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh..." Dipper murmured, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his palms tiredly.

"What time is it?"

"Eight twenty."

"I'm hungry." Bill smiled softly, ruffling Dippers already messy hair.

"Come on then, love, lets go eat." The small nodded and stood up, letting the taller take his hand to guide him down to the kitchen as he tried to shake off the grogginess of sleep.

They got down there and sat at the table, everything was quiet, the rest of the house still sleeping.

Dipper swung his legs under the table, waiting patiently.

Bill snapped his fingers as Dipper held his hands out for a bowl to appear, in it being just cereal, which were mini-wheats.

"Thank you." The brunet smiled, starting to eat his food in silence.

Bill made his own meal appear, waffles had become his favourite thing, even though there had been multiple occasions when he made them he got burnt.

Though he still really liked making them, but he also didn't like wasting time on making them, he did tend to be lazy.

The two sat in silence, eating at their own pace.

It wasn't long until the others started to get up, so when his grunkles entered, Dipper got up and put the bowl in the sink to go back up stairs.

Bill wasn't too far behind as he washed the dishes and went up with the smaller male.

"Do we got any plans today?" Dipper asked, turning to face the taller male.