Oh Shįt

Sorry for the slow updates, been working on a new story that I hope you guys will like, but we aren't gonna babble about that right now, here is my apology for not updating in a while, also there is a dash of drama in this so...

*Dippers POV*

A few days have passed ever since the incident with Pacifica.

Nothing very exciting has happened ever since, not much anyway, I mean there was this one time Wendy came by to the shop and a dude tried to grab her butt and she ended up kicking him where the sun never shines, he left with a black eye by the way.

But aside from that nothing happened at all.

"Hey, Pine Tree!" I looked up to see Bill walking into our room.

I sat up with a smile as he held a plastic bag in his hand.

"Did you get them?" I ask with excitement, he only smiled back at me as he handed me the bag.

I place the bag on my bed and start to place the needed items in front of me.

The items being a note pad, some pens, a book with half the paper being lined pages and the other half blank pages, pencils, erasers, one light blue instax camera, some film for the camera, a dozen black fine and thick sharpies, coloured pencils, and even a pocket sketchbook.

I look up at Bill with a wide smile.

"Thanks, this all I need for the trip." The black haired male only gives a nod along with a small smile.

"You're welcome." He says, then goes and grabs me my messenger bag instead of my backpack, it'll be more easier to carry my stuff in it.

"So when are we going?" I question while slipping all the things that Bill had got me into the messenger bag.

"After breakfast, so we can get back just in time for dinner." He hums out, getting a fresh pair of clothes out of the drawers.

"Kay, I kind of wanted to take a shower too, so I'll shower now if that's alright?"

"Fine by me but I'll change in here." I only nod and finish up putting the stuff in the bag before I stand up and get my clothes ready for the day.

Digging through the drawers I find a pair of jean capris, a blue tank top, and a some blue socks to go with them.

After I grab a towel and leave Bill to change in the room I walk into the bathroom, placing the stuff down and go through it one more time.

"Oops, looks like I forget to grab some boxers." I silently whisper to myself and start to head back to the room.

I give a knock and a few seconds before opening up the door.

I look at Bill who is standing there ready to put his shirt on but instead looks to me in surprise.

I stare at his abs for a few seconds but I catch myself and snap out of it, I  just go and grab my boxers before he can see my flushed cheeks.

Once I have grabbed my boxers I quickly walk back out and into the bathroom.