Chapter Fourteen

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning. I felt great and I couldn't wait to get ready. I am so happy that I am seeing Xavier today.

I got into the shower and probably broke a world record. Aria went back to be with her kids. She had the kids staying with her nanny. I understand why she got one. Aria does not have a husband so it's hard to take care of her kids. Plus Sam is like a part of the family, so she says.

I decided to wear my leggings with a green tank top with a red and blue plaid long sleeve shirt. I felt it was appropriate with hiking. I got these great shoes at this shoe place that watches you walk and they pick out the shoes for you and you can jog to see which shoe you prefer. They weren't cheap and they are the comfiest shoes ever.

I finally looked at my phone and Xavier sent me a good morning text. He also said he would pick me up at 11:30. I went downstairs and saw Maya and Aaron.

"Oh, hey hun," Maya came over and gave me a kiss. She did that sometimes. I didn't really mind. She was basically my mom.

"Hey, guys," I went over to Aaron and gave him a hug.

"So, I am going hiking with Xavier today. Then at six I have to head over to dads for dinner," Maya and Aaron both looked at me, "I promise it is only to see dad and try to get along with Lily. Nothing more nothing less," Maya just raised her eyes and looked at Aaron who stopped eating his food.

"I don't think that is a good idea. You guys left on bad terms," Aaron said.

"Guys, please don't be concerned. I am not doing this for anyone but my dad. He is my father after all. The only biological family I have left at that. I have you guys, but it's not quite the same," I looked at them both sternly. They backed off.

"Since that is out of the way, who is Xavier?" Aaron asked then.

"I didn't know you were hanging out with a boy," Maya commented.

"Um, yeah about that," I couldn't help the smile, "we're dating now. It did happen fast, but I promise we are going slow," I interjected before they could say anything.

Maya just smiled and Aaron looked like he was about to get a shotgun. I almost laughed.

"Well, we have to meet him. Since you guys are dating. How about tomorrow night? Maya is making a casserole." I knew he was going to say something like that. Them meeting Xavier made sense.
"I think that is a wonderful idea!" Maya said with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm.

I did too. In fact I couldn't wait for them to meet him. I really wanted this to work. Now, I just had to wait for him to come and pick me up.                                             
***
Xavier came in a nice looking 1967 Chevrolet Impala. I about died. I know who Dean Winchester is. The fact that Xavier owns one is the sexiest thing I could ever unexpectedly find out. I got in and just took in the entire car. Xavier laughed.

"You like it?" I just stared at him in disbelief.    

"This car is legendary. How in the world do you own a car like freaking Dean Winchester?"    

He smirked, "I have my ways."     

"So, mysterious. Can I drive it sometime?" Xavier looked like he would rather die.    

"We'll see," I playfully hit him. We both just laughed, and we began our journey to wherever we were going for hiking. Xavier grabbed my hand and held it. My hand was feeling electrified. He let me choose which music I wanted to listen too. He hadn't heard a lot of the songs I listen to and I love that he is letting me play it. He even has liked most of the songs I played.