Chapter Ten

I woke up the next day. Aaron knocked and happened to be holding a trey with delicious smelling breakfast. He let me settle in before setting it down.

"Awe, thank you. You did not have to do this." I told him as I devoured the eggs.

"I figured you could use a day in bed." I paused my eating and quickly looked for my phone. I finally found it and I read the date. "Oh no," I groaned and fell backwards.

"What? Do my eggs taste that bad?" He put his hand on his heart, "I'm hurt, Skyler."

I got back up and hit him with my pillow and he laughed. "No, but Piper is throwing that party today and I have to look amazing or I will never ever leave this bedroom ever again."

Aaron just rolled his eyes. "I'm guessing you met a boy. You better not drink and or do anything crazy. If you happen too, I will come get you personally. You'll be grounded for sure, but I'd rather you call me late at night than do something stupid like get in a friends vehicle and try to drive home. You got me?"

"Yeah, I know." I smiled at him. I'd be dead for sure if I did anything he just mentioned, but they also care and wouldn't do anything super horrid if I would call them drunk needing a ride home.

"Good, now finish your breakfast and I want to meet this boy!" He said as he left my room. Of course I couldn't reply to the last one. He made sure of that.

Aria came in then and she just sat on my bed and watched whatever movie I was watching. I think she wanted me to invite her to Piper's party, but she doesn't want to admit she was eavesdropping.

Aria had spent the night and Justin and Annabelle were watching James and Allie for her. She didn't want me alone. I confided in her last night of what happened. I couldn't even sleep alone so she slept with me in my bed. It was a king sized bed. So, we fit just fine. When Aaron came in she must've been in the shower and just got out or something.

"So, you want to come, don't you?" I finally broke the silence.

"Oh, please. I could do your hair. Make you look like a million bucks. I'm sorry I over heard. I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with dad." She had doe eyes and so she looked even cuter and how could I even be mad at her.

"Alright. You can come. Just no more people or Piper and her parents will kill me."

"I'm surprised Piper's family let her have one considering they're Jehovah Witnesses."

"Well, they won't be home..," I looked at Aria, "You cannot tell anyone. We are all toast if anyone finds out who her parents are not home."

"I won't say a word." She did the zipper lock and threw it behind her.

I just smiled. "Then it's settled. We have to be there by five. I promised Piper I would help out a little with setting up."

"Okay, I just have one question." I raised my brow inviting the question.

"Is there going to be alcohol?" I looked at her and drew closer to her so no one could here.

"Yes," I whispered, "But we're all going to be safe and her house is right next door. It's not that bad. It's basically like I'm home." I shrugged.

"Alright, but I warn you, I dance a lot when I drink." I tackled her in a hug after moving the stand.

"Thank you for being the best sister ever," I meant it.

Aria stopped laughing and made me look at her. "You really mean that?" She asked me.

"Of course. I don't have any other siblings to compare you too." I said and she rolled her eyes because she knew I was the only child.

"Alright, what do you wanna do until five then?" I thought about it.

"Why don't we just stay here. Watch movies until it is time to get ready. We have to make sure we have the necessities though." I almost forgot.

"What are the necessities?" Aria looked confused.

"Pop, popcorn, ice cream and candy, duh!" I said.

"Oh, right." Aria said while jumping off the bed and waiting for me to get up so we can stock up.

We returned with the necessities and began our movie binge. It was cool to hangout with Aria as my sister. When we hung out before it was a bit more professional, but now I feel like we've really let loose. We started with Footloose the new one. I preferred it to the old one.

                                                                                 ***

"Wow," Aaron said as he kept staring at me while I descended the stairs. Aria is behind me and Aaron spun me around and then once Aria got to the bottom of the stairs Aaron was speechless.

"You both look amazing," Maya said. She gave us both a hug. Aria did a great job.

She put my hair in a half up half down look. She curled my hair in the back and braided each side of my hair to make that loop in the back. I loved it and I honestly never thought I would ever have my hair done so fancy like. I found some shoes to match that are tan with a zipper in the back. They are wedged and are open toed and has 3 slits that are at least an inch wide. They're absolutely adorable and I love the whole look. I never thought I would wear a dress, but hey, trying new things is the way to live life. Plus I really want to impress Xavier.

"You can thank Aria for my new look tonight. She did my makeup, my hair and helped me get dressed," I winked at Aria.

"Oh, it was nothing now get your little booty in the car before I drag you," Aria said.

"Hun, it's right next door. We don't need to drive, but good try," Maya replied while laughing.

"Oh, my bad," Aria said as she was still looking for her purse.

"Oh looking for this?" Aaron held it up and Aria saw what he had.

"Aw, thank you, dad. I know I can always count on you," She went up to him and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! That's my job." Aaron went to ruffle her hair back, but Aria was too slick and managed to get behind me and Aaron stopped and gave me a hug.

Once we were finally situated I sent a text to Piper and Emma confirming that we were ready and to also make sure Emma knew where the party was. All she had to do was come to my house, but she has never been here before so Aria and I just waited until she arrived. I forgot to tell her before when we were getting ready, but I at least told Emma when to arrive. Ten minutes later Emma was pulling into the driveway and she came in met Aaron, Maya and Aria. Then we went on our way to Piper's.