Chapter Eleven

As soon as I walked in Piper was running around like crazy. She looked like she could definitely use a break or better yet a break. I waved my hand to try and get her attention. Emma and Aria were next to me and finally Piper realized I was standing there.

"Oh, thank God! You look amazing as I had imagined and now I need you to help me finish setting up." I just waited until she calmed down and took a breath.

"Breathe, Piper. I brought Aria," she waved, "and Emma," Emma just say hey.

"Oh, okay. That's cool. They can help too. I just need help setting up the snack table and drinks. Do you think Emma and Aria can do that?"

They both looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Piper has a way of making demands when she is stressed.

"Yeah sure," they said at the same time.

"Okay, Sky, you can help me with the decorations and getting the laptop set up with the speakers," Piper finally seemed to calm down some.

"Sounds good to me," I said while following her to the living room. The living room was huge. Kind of had an old vintage stand point to it. I loved how it looked.

"Okay, these lights need to go around the whole room. I am going to try to use as little lighting as I can to make this place feel good." They were like Christmas tree lights, but with a round ball and they truly looked great. I couldn't wait to see what Piper will do with this space.

"So, like this?" I asked as I put up some tacks to keep them in place.

"Yes! Perfect. I could never live without you." Piper said.

I rolled my eyes at her, she could be dramatic sometimes. I still loved her of course and helping her allowed me to forget who I was meeting up with tonight. I was both excited and afraid.

We all finally finished and it was not quite five yet so we decided to sit by the fireplace and relax until people arrived. We finally heard the doorbell ring and I was so nervous because I didn't know when Xavier was arriving.

Piper opened the door and looked at me. I swear I felt my heart jump out of my chest. Then he walked in. He was wearing a casual outfit, but it worked for him. He looked amazing. I even got to see that he has a tattoo. He could have more, but he'd have to remove more clothes for me to find that out. I couldn't stop staring and Emma cleared her throat.

"Oh, I guess I am early. I didn't want to be late." He said while shoving his hands in his pocket. His gaze finally met mine and I couldn't breath. I felt like I was going to die. Just float away right there.

"Oh, that's okay. The others should be arriving any minute," Piper said right as the doorbell rang and I think fifty or so kids came filing in and Xavier came over to me. Emma just told me good luck and Aria kept asking me who he is. I ignored both and got up and walked with him to the drink section.

"So, you look amazing. I just wanted to make sure you knew that," Right as he said that the music came on and it was More Than You Know by Axwell Ingrosso. Everyone started piling in and dancing. I looked at Xavier then and saw him, like really saw him.     I smiled. I was so nervous I didn't even know what to say. "Thank you. So do you," I managed to finally say.

"I don't usually go to things like this. I just wanted to see you again. I felt like you did too, but I can't read your mind," he just smirked.

"Oh, it's a good thing you can't read my mind," I smirked back, "you'd never be able to decipher what is going on up there."

Xavier is staring at me. "I may not be able to read your mind, but I would really like to know you." That's when the song Be Good to Her by Bexar and I think both Xavier and I both thought of the same thing at the same time.