Chap 1- I Didn't do It

Start from the beginning

(A/n

Master: Bold

Lucy: Italics)

"Come in." Was all I heard. I walked into his office. "Oh, hi Lucy. What can I do for you? And do you know what's happening outside? Their all louder than usual today." I clench my fists feeling regret for making this hard decision.

"Master, I'm extremely sorry but,*sigh, I would like to quit the guild."

"W-What but why?" He almost fell off his chair asking that.

"Because I'm not needed anymore, now that Lisanna is back, I've done my job, being I was a substitute for her that is." It really hurt me saying this but it's the truth.

"Lucy, that is not true you were never a substitute for Lisanna. You're your own special person and an individual. You could never replace Lisanna."

"Thank you for saying that master, really, but I feel like I am and so does a lot of other mages in the guild. So I want to leave and go somewhere where I am not just a substitute. I want to go somewhere where people like me for me, not for someone they thought was dead. So please, I don't want to be in the way."

"B-But Lucy-"

"P-Please Master. Don't make this harder for me than it already it. Truth be told I love the people here and it's because I want them to get along I'm leaving."

"You won't listen to me if I tell u to stop will you?" He looked up at me and I shook my head. "You can leave, but please promise me that you will come back someday."

"I'm sorry but I can't promise that, not as long as Lisanna is here. And please don't tell anyone I left the guild. Ever. I will tell the people I want to know.......And if you don't mind." I held out my hand then master covered it with his hands, a second later light shown from it and just like that the insignia was gone.

I walked outside but I stopped halfway between the doorway so master could only see half of my face. And I said,

"Thank you for everything master, no matter what you will always be my gramps. Goodbye." I saw the master's eyes fill with all the tears he was holding back.

Master's POV

'Lucy I hope you know that you were never a replacement for anyone no matter what everyone else sad. Please be cautious what is awaiting you in the near future. Goodbye my dear child.'

Lucy's POV

I walked down to the hall and walked to the group that didn't betray me.

"Hey Lu-chan what did you-" Her eyes narrowed down to my hand where the used-to-be insignia was."Lu-chan your hand!"

"Lucy, where is you insignia?" Evergreen asked.

I couldn't tell them but I knew that they knew what happened so all I could do was to give them a true smile from the bottom of my heart.

"Lucy-san, you're not serious right?" Wendy was almost crying but that was all she could manage to say.

I nodded I response. I said all my goodbyes and walked out of the guild door but I wish I hadn't because I saw Natsu and Lisanna kissing. I felt my heart break and shatter to pieces. I ran away as fast as I could hoping they wouldn't see me.

Once I got home I packed all my clothes ready to move to a new house and guild. The guild I had in mind might of not have been the best in the past, but now it's different. It was lively like Fairy Tail. It was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sabertooth

A/n

Hey guys this is my second story. If you haven't seen my first one it's called 'The Lost Light' and I'm still writing that one so its gonna be hard updating weekly but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Till next time.

Bye!