Lets Get to Know The Hitachiins Part 2

Jezebel POV

As soon as we were excused I quickly snatched my things and sped walked out the door with Milly.

"Slow down Jezebel."

"No, I want to get as far from there as possible." I gasped as I fought back the tears.

"Okay, but first just take a deep breath."

"Take a deep breath? Take a deep breath?!" I snapped while hyperventilating, starting to get some unwanted attention.

Milly gave everyone an asuring smile and then grabbed my hand and led me away to an empty hallway where we found Haruhi sitting on the windowsill eating lunch.

"Jezebel? Milly?" Haruhi asked noticing us. Milly giving her a nervous smile while holding my hand as I sniffled with a flood coming from my eyes with my face cherry red. I looked like a train wreck.

"Um... Well... There was... We just...-"

"Guys I'm gonna throw up" I interrupted trying to hold back.

Both of them looped there arms with mine and bolted to one of the nearest rooms to let me.. Do my thing. Which unfortunately was Music Room 3. But right now I wasnt worried, it was just us girls after all.

"Do you feel better?" Milly asked as I came out of the bathroom looking like crap.

"..Nooooo" I cried in a high pitch tone before sobbing.

"Its gonna be okay, just relax." Milly said while hugging me.

"Hey I hate to interupt but what happened? Did Hikaru and Kaoru do something?" Haruhi asked. I shook my head.

"Haruhi, we're friends right?"

"Yeah."

"And your loyal right?" I hiccuped.

"Yeah I mean I'm still at the club so that's gotta mean something." She said kind of defeated.

"Can you keep a secret something that nobody knows."

"Your starting to scare me."

"Just please answer the question."

"Yeah of course."

Milly looked at me nervous and Haruhi looked nervous in a different way. I looked at the two of them and finally said it.

"I'm pregnant."

Her eyes went huge and was at a loss of words. Before anything could be said the doors opened and there were my brothers.

Phew!! Sorry for a late update!! Please let me know if you have any ideas that I should use!! Please the more ideas I get the sooner an update!!

See you in the next one!