Welcome Home

Okay, sorry for a late update. I was trying to figure out how to play out this chapter. And I think I came up with it. Tell me what you want to happen next, and also please check out the story 'Different, by DarkHeart22' I love the story so far and you should all read it. Please give me some more ideas too please. And don't forget to slap that Star/Vote button and comment. And as always...
"Buzz look and alien!!" "Where??" *Laughter*

(No one POV)

Milly went to check on her after that. When she opened the door to see her bestie curled up with her pillow fast asleep she smiled. She was glad she came home when she did.

"Okay, what's really going on?"

Milly turned around to see the brothers behind her. She quietly shut the door and took a deep breath.

"She's... Going through a lot right now." She responded.

"Yeah, we get that..." Hikaru started.

"But what happened?" Koaru finished.

Both of them wanted to know, they wanted to be involved in their sisters life. They both knew the damage they've done was irreversible, but they wanted to start over. They want to be there for her again.

"We don't want to beg again." They said together. Milly sighed, knowing that they would find out eventually.

"Look..." Kaoru started, trying to ease the tension and make it not seem that they were attacking her.

"We want to make things right again, but for us to do that we need to know more of the story. We have to know what happened. Please, just tell us." Kaoru pretty much begged, laying his hand on her shoulder.

"Is there somewhere else we could talk?" And then the twins lead her to their room and closed the door.

"Okay, I can't tell you everything. But, I will agree that there are some things you are going to find out, and this is probably a better time than any other to tell you both. Just don't do anything stupid." She said calmly, trying to put the right words into sentences.

"Alright." They both nod in a serious manner.

"I mean it" Milly hissed darkly. Like a lamb had turned into a hell hound.

"Okay okay!" They agreed, terrified for a second.

"Your like another Honey senpia." Hikaru said punching the bridge of his nose just imaging, while Kaoru chuckled.

"When Jez and I were kids, she never really had any friends until she became someone she wasn't. Things... happened... to the point where we drifted off."

"What kind of things?" Hikaru asked as they sat down.

"I'm getting to that.. Basically, someone Jezebel knew came here to Japan." Both brothers shared a confused look.

"She..was raped four months ago." The twins faces had turned.

"And..."

"And? What else happened?!" Hikaru raised his voice.

"She's pregnant."

Kaoru wanted to punch something, his knuckles turning red and white after squeezing so hard, but instead he started to shed tears, having his right hand cover his eyes as the tears spilled. He, no, they couldn't help their baby sister, their other half. They couldn't help her, they couldn't save her, they couldn't protect her, but... they drove her to the edge.

"Did she tell you?" Hikaru asked, seeing that his brother was in no condition to talk.

"We found out at the hospital. To be honest, I think she knew before she got there. She just didn't want to believe it." Milly said looking down sadly, Hikaru grabbed some of his hair and pulled.