the final (part II).

Nichole wasn't surprised that as soon as they reached Taehyung's house, that he had her pushed against the wall. Nichole quickly tried to kiss him but he moved his head back and shook his head. He went to put their to go plates in the kitchen before going back to the wall Nichole was against.

Nichole rolled her eyes, "Really?"

Taehyung pinned her hands over her head, "You were teasing me all day."

"I wasn't." Nichole pouted, trying to act innocent. "I was being myself."

Taehyung suddenly released her hands and stepped back, "Do you trust me?"

Nichole gave him a bored expression, "Yes babe, I do."

Taehyung placed his hand on the wall by her head and glided his tongue back on her neck. Nichole bit her lip as she felt her arousal building up.

"Tae." Her voice cracked, her knees almost gave out when he groaned against her neck. Her mind concentrated on the pressure his fingers were applying to her hips.

"Damn, I'm so hard for you right now." Taehyung's teeth were grazing her earlobe before he moved his face closer to hers. His fingertips were now on the waistband of her denim skirt. "Wanna make you feel good, can I?" Nichole was shocked at the lack of filter he had, this was going to be their first time and she was shocked at what he was saying.

Nichole nodded, thinking that was enough, but it wasn't. Taehyung cupped her jaw so she could look at me. "You had all that mouth in the car, answer me."

"Yes, please." Nichole nearly moaned at how hot he sounded to her. Taehyung smiled at her, not moving an inch from me. "Take it off for me then." Nichole quickly pulled the red off-shoulder top which exposed her lavender lingerie bra. Taehyung twitched in his pants at the sight of the lingerie exposing her breasts but keeping them perky.

"You were ready, huh?" Taehyung joked, his eyebrow raised. Nichole's hands flew to her skirt next. Nichole unbuttoned her skirt then tried to tug her skirt down. However, her curves made it a bit more difficult to do so. Nichole poked her lips out as she tried to concentrate on pulling her skirt off.

She looked up at Taehyung who was staring at her intently, in a fond way.

"Stop staring at me like that," Nichole finally pulled her skirt off, "I'm a grown woman." Taehyung lost all his self-control at seeing the way the lingerie hugged her figure. He picked her up which caused her legs to wrap around his waist. She was going crazy
at the fact that he was fully dressed and she wasn't. He backed up until his back was against the wall.

"Just gonna wear something like this, huh? Wanted to get a reaction." Before Nichole could say anything, Taehyung cupped the side of her face with one of his hands, his thumb pressing to keep her still. Once Taehyung kissed her, she closed her eyes at the warmth she felt. Both of them couldn't keep their noises to themselves when Taehyung shifted his hips up for her to feel his length against hers.

Both of their minds were polluted with wild thoughts and finally, their sexual tension was ceasing. They didn't wanna stop, they wanted to keep going like tonight would be their last. Taehyung latched hips lips on her neck, which had Nichole moaning and pulling on his hair. Nichole's neck got bit on as a response to her tugging on his hair, then she felt Taehyung smile against her neck. Soft kisses were planted all on her neck.

"Taehyung, please. You're teasing me." Taehyung halted his actions to stare at her face. His face was flushed and he looked upset. His mood wasn't anything like that though, he just couldn't wait to do what he wanted to his girlfriend.

"You trust me, right?"

Nichole wrapped her hand around his neck, "Stop asking me that, I do." Taehyung smirked and used one of his hands to slap her ass. Nichole gasped and moved her hand from his neck.