nineteen.

"Do you want to talk about what happened on Saturday?" Taehyung asked Nichole during their break time. Nichole was in the break-room, eating a ham sandwich. Taehyung just randomly came into the room.

Nichole was startled but instead gave him an answer. "Not right now. I'm kinda upset about something." Nichole didn't look at him but instead at her sandwich. It was quiet for a bit after she spoke.

"Well?" Taehyung dragged out his words before sitting down across from her. "Aren't you going to tell me why?" After the party, they never really spoke much. It was due to Taehyung preparing for the runway and Nichole also had to prepare as well. They were leaving next week Sunday to go to Greece.

"Douglas keeps on telling me that he'll work on getting me my job back." Nichole sighed before biting into her sandwich. She waited until she swallowed the piece in her mouth to speak. "This morning I asked him and he snapped saying I'm rushing him. He says it's a process and I was just like what? How is it a process to get me back, I've been working here for so long?"

Taehyung frowned at how upset Nichole looked. "It's not fun when I have to fix scheduling, files, clean, go through records, or even organize appointments. I'm getting paid but what's the point in that if I'm not happy?" Nichole continued to eat her sandwich.

"Maybe it will take time?" Taehyung tried to make her feel better but he felt awkward doing so. "Don't worry you will get your job back."

Nichole shook her head and rolled her eyes, "And to that, I say bullshit. Anyways, I gotta go. Douglas had told me I only get twenty minutes of break. That's comical." Nichole cleaned up her area and walked out the door when she was done.

The rest of the week had been very busy for the both of them. Taehyung and the rest of the models of Gucci had been traveling all over California. Nichole did keep in contact with him though but they were short and dry conversations. Nichole did agree that she would go hiking with Taehyung though.

Nichole got picked up by Taehyung at her house. She decided to wear black leggings with a long yellow shirt and white converse to match. Nichole grabbed her phone, keys, and camera before she climbed in his car.

"We finally get to hangout." Taehyung said with a wide smile as he pulled out of her driveway. "I see you brought the camera." Nichole smiled but the noticed his hair was red.

"Wait," Nichole gasped before she brought her hand and lightly slapped his arm, "you didn't tell me you were getting red hair." Nichole was stunned and if he was to stay with red hair she wouldn't mind it. Taehyung with his red hair was arguably the best thing she's seen on him. He was beautiful and the red hair with his tanned skin was perfect.

Taehyung winced slightly and side eyed Nichole, "I'm driving and you decide to hit me. What's up with that, woman?" Nichole looked at Taehyung in disbelief and he was lucky that he was driving because she'd be going crazy. "I did tell you I was getting red hair. I feel a bit hurt that you don't listen to me."

"Oh shut the hell up," Nichole sucked her teeth before she asked, "can I touch your hair?" She scowled at Taehyung exploding in laughter after she asked her question. "What's so funny?"

Taehyung shook his head with his signature boxy smile, "Nothing, it's nothing, you just sound very excited. Touch it, knock yourself out." Nichole reluctantly placed her hand in his hair and gaped at it. "You act like you've never seen dyed hair."

"Shut up."

Taehyung smirked, "Maybe I need to dye my hair more."

Once they arrived at Cahuenga Peak, Nichole had to beg Taehyung to use his small Bluetooth speaker. They had to come to an agreement that Nichole couldn't play any boring music. Nichole just argued that all her music wasn't boring but Taehyung just stared at her with an blank expression.