twelve.

thank you for reading <3

Taehyung woke up to Jin kicking him with his foot, a great thing he had on a sock. "The hell, Jin?" Taehyung's voice was a bit raspy and his arms felt too empty for his liking.

"You have a photo shoot in half an hour." Jin told him as he checked his phone for the time.

"I'm not going." Taehyung tried to lay back down on the couch but it didn't feel right to him.

"Then let's talk, Taehyung." Jin sighed deeply and Taehyung felt one of his philosophical lectures were gonna happen.

"Can we do this later?" Taehyung grumbled. "I feel like I just went through a lot today. I don't need any more bullshit today."

"Did you and Nichole fix things?" Jin bypassed Taehyung's insult without a blink of an eye. Taehyung now paid attention after that question.

"Why does that matter to you?"

"Just wondering." Jin shrugged and took a seat on the couch where Nichole was a while ago. "She didn't look too good when she woke up."

Taehyung felt an ache in his heart when he remembered how Nichole cried. Hearing Nichole's thoughts didn't make him feel good. The words that Nichole fired out were playing on a loop in Taehyung's head. There wasn't any excuse that Taehyung could come up with to explain his guilt. He took Nichole for granted and he didn't even realize it until she snapped. The many times Nichole made him coffee, calmed him down when he was angry, smiled at him, and gave him affection.

"I'm guessing you aren't going to ask when she left?" Jin eyed him curiously.

"When did she leave?" Taehyung repeated without any enthusiasm.

"Probably an hour ago," Jin went to hand him a bottle of water, "Mina came and picked her up."

Of course. Mina did.

"Oh shut the hell up, Taehyung. You just conveniently begin to care about Nichole when it suits you. Oh, but when it doesn't, you hurt her. You're blind to everyone but Selena."

When Selena and Taehyung were trying to apologize to Nichole at the job when Selena first entered work. Mina acted quickly though and connected the pieces, she cursed Selena and Taehyung A-Z. He knew he was guilty of everything that Mina had dished at him.

"When is the day you'll stop denying your feelings?" Jin's tone was enquiring, not meant to be accusatory but Taehyung felt otherwise.

"What feelings?" Taehyung bit out between his clenched teeth.

"Really, Taehyung? She was sleeping on top of you with her face buried in your neck and you hate cuddling, you never even cuddled with Selena." Jin crossed his arms. "I've known you for a while and I've been your roommate for a while. Give me some credit."

"I will, once you stop breaking everything I have."

"You're doing a good job at doing that just by yourself." Jin said evenly.

"What the fuck are you trying to say, Jin?" Taehyung set down his water bottle on the table. "I don't have time for your games."

"You and I both know we're talking about Nichole."

"There's no 'me and Nichole'." Taehyung tried to hide the frustration in his voice. He hated how worked up he was getting when Jin was just unbothered. "We're friends." Even though, Taehyung wasn't sure if Nichole believed that,