twenty one.

After a fifteen hour flight from Los Angeles to Santorini, Nichole was planning to go to sleep. Once she landed with Mina and other staff members, it was 6:20 in the afternoon.

"Douglas said since Raina couldn't come, we have to do some tasks for him." Mina said as she was reading messages off her phone. "We have to be in charge of the food catering and the refreshments backstage."

Nichole sighed as they rolled their luggage outside to meet up with their drivers. "Tonight?"

Mina nodded, "The runway show is in two days so we should start our research tonight and call them up tomorrow. We need to do the reservations."

"Great."

Once everyone arrived at the five-star hotel, De Sol Hotel & Spa, Mina and Nichole decided to room together to save more money. Their room was nice and spacious, Nichole just didn't like that the room was all white.

"Okay, I'm going to connect my laptop to the free wifi here." Mina said immediately then pulled off her red hoodie. "Let's go see what we have."

Nichole took off her slippers before she kneeled on the floor and joined Mina, who was also on the floor. They were struggling at first until Nichole decided to call Jin.

"Nichole?" Jin answered the phone and she could hear that he was confused. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." Nichole said then asked. "Can you help Mina and me with something? I hope it's not too late for you."

Jin assured her, "It's actually 11:20 in the morning over here. You're all good, what's up?"

"I need your help with food choices for a runway event." Nichole stated as Mina resumed looking on the web. "Like what are some good ideas for food?"

Jim cleared his throat before he opined. "In my opinion, I don't think food heavy on the stomach would be ideal. I say you guys have a cookie bar and I heard Greece has nice pesto pasta."

Mina searched up bakeries and found a website called Melissa's Bakery. "Should I set up an online reservation right?" Nichole told her to go ahead as she made a list in her notes app of everything Jin told her.

"Thank you so much, Jin." Nichole said before she hung up. "Let's get this done."

They successfully booked all of the reservations they wanted except for one but they substituted the donuts with parfaits. Nichole allowed Mina to take her shower before her when they finished. While Mina was in the shower, Nichole saw a missed call from Taehyung.

Nichole called back and was trying to hide the happiness when he answered. "Hey, you're in Greece, right?"

"Yeah, we landed today." Nichole told him as she got her stuff ready to go in the shower. "How's everything?"

Taehyung told her, "It's good. I heard we're staying at different places though. Douglas got all the models to stay at a resort. I just think it's all a waste of money."

Nichole said with a chuckle. "Douglas does have money to waste though. Are you ready for your big day?"

"Eh." Taehyung groaned. "Not really. Do you and Mina wanna join me and Sel? We are going to walk around Oia and go eat at Floga."

"I'm going to ask Mina and then I'll text you and tell you what's up."

"Great!" Once Taehyung hung up, Mina exited out of the bathroom wrapped up in her towel.

Nichole informed Mina, "Taehyung and Selena invited us both out to Oia and for us to eat at some restaurant. Are you down?" Mina nodded and Nichole texted Taehyung as she stepped into the bathroom. They had an hour to get ready and Nichole made sure to tell Mina that before she hopped in the shower.