51) Yamato's Here

Start from the beginning

Master Jiriaya would hate to hear that. Glad to know Naruto wasn't easily corrupted.   I thought with a giggle.

"So whatcha get me?" I teased, as Naruto's eyes widened, as he began to awkwardly chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I uh... haha! My happiness and joy to see my favorite Sensei?" He said, as I chuckled.

"Hey!! Again right here!!" Kakashi said again as I giggled.

"Oh hush! Let the boy talk about how I'm his favorite!" I teased, as I slung an arm over his shoulder.
"Just as it should be! He's grown up now, his head on straight!" I teased.
"Just read your book!" I added, as Kakashi looked down, at the book in his hands.

Kakashi slowly began to open the book as his voice raised three octaves, giggling and googling like a little school girl, making me roll my eyes.

"Calm down, this is no time for foolishness Kakashi!" Lady tsunade ordered, as I giggled. Kakashi closed the book, and got up.

"Well... So are you my opponent?" Naruto asked Kakashi.

"Well, you're half right." He said, as we walked back into the building.
"As to who my opponent will be, it's Naruto and Sakura, the two of you, against the two of us." He said pointing at me.

"Now wait a second, I didn't think you'd need me to beat some kids, I figured you could do that all on your own." I said, crossing my arms.
"I mean last time, you had me just sit there and look pretty, remember?" I said, as he sighed.

"You still won't let that go?" He asked, as I patted his shoulder.

"Not even in your wildest dreams." I said as I let out a giggle.
"What Kakashi means is, you and Sakura will be going against Kakashi, while the rest of us sit back, looking pretty... Amused as we watch Kakashi get his ass kicked." I teased, as Kakashi raised a brow.

"Who said I'm gonna-"

"Naruto has been training with Master Jiriaya for two years, while Sakura has been with Lady Tsunade. I love you Kakashi, but my bets on our kiddos." I said playfully.

"Well, it's nice to know I have a loving and supportive girlfriend on my side." He said sarcastically as I giggled. 

"Aw, don't be upset." I said walking over to him, pinching a cheek playfully.
"I just meant, if these two can't beat you after all their hard work, then we might have failed as Sensei's." I said, as he nodded.

"This year will show us your future status. Sakura, it's time to show that your training with me wasn't a waste of time." Lady tsunade said, as she nodded.

"Right."

"So should we get started?" Kakashi asked, making everyone look at him.

"But..." Naruto said.

"Okay you're right. You just got back, I'll give you a chance to rest first." Kakashi said almost tauntingly.

"Huh? I'm not tired! I'm ready to go right now!" Naruto said, as Kakashi chuckled.

"No, you take it easy, I'll meet you at the training grounds. So long." He said, before he suddenly disappeared.

"Huh? That's odd, he seemed in a bit of a hurry." Shizune said, making me chuckle.

"Ha... Chicken." I said with a giggle, making everyone look at me.

"I have a pretty good idea why." Lady Tsunade said, as I giggled.

"Make Out Paradise." We said in unison, as Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened.

"That explains everything..." they said in unison as I chuckled.