23: I Am The Problem

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

"Will?"

"Caelyn? Is that you?"

"Yeah umm..."

"From where are you talking?" he asks.

"From..." I sigh. "From a payphone here in the street" I look back at Bumblebee, in his car form. The others are parked around the street for not having more attention than needed, except for Optimus, I don't really know where is he and Ratchet and Jazz stayed at the ex-Decepticon-Base to try to discover where did the cons go.

"Okay?" he says unsure. "What's wrong?"

I'm about to talk but just for precaution I think in the most random thing that comes to my mind and I ask.

"What did you say to the security guard when you showed me the Investigation?" I just want to be sure it's not a Decepticon...

"What?"

"Yes, the day you showed me the second part, what did you tell the security guard?"

"No security cameras, it's an order" he says. "Caelyn why are you asking me this?"

I sigh in relief.

"Just making sure you're not a Decepticon"

"What?"

"Will, Decepticons are dressing like humans but... they're being more careful with their transformations" I explain. "so.. keep your eyes open with your crew, Daniel ended up being one"

"Anything else I should know?"

"They're turning into the Autobots disguises, into their car forms"

"Don't you think this way of communicating is not safe?"

"Right now, nothing is safe"

Then, Bee roars his engine, I turn to him.
"What is it?" I ask.

"Barricade" he says through his radio.

"What?" I hear Will say.

"I... I don't know" I say, looking around.

"Barricade" Bee repeats.

"Barricade?" I see how Hide starts moving at the other side of the street.

"Get in the car kid, time to go" he tells me through the communicator. I see how from the start of the street a police car comes driving like if it was being chased.

Barricade...? Barr.. Barricade!! How could I be so dumb?!

"Sorry Will! Gotta go! see you at the base! Bye!!"

I don't even hang well the payphone and run to get inside Bumblebee.
He doesn't even leave me put my seatbelt on when he starts driving.

"Sorry I didn't react quickly, I wasn't thinking about THAT Barricade" I say, trying not to bump all around the car at every curve.

"Bumblebee, you have Caelyn?" I hear Optimus' voice through the radio.

"I'm here" I say.

Suddenly something hits the back of Bee. He transforms and I fall to the ground. I quickly look up as I take my backpack from my shoulder, I take my gun out and hang my backpack again. Bee looks for me and gestures with his hand, telling me to go away.

Barricade transforms and looks at me.

Not good.

Suddenly I feel a hand wrapping around me. I look back as I see Ironhide's optics, looking at Barricade.