10: The Twins

{Chapter Under Edition} ~Dream Catcher  

"Hellooo!" I hear someone say.

"We heard you were hear!" Another voice.

"Well, now we're here!" the first voice shouts.

"Oh no... not them" Ironhide says as he covers his face with his hands.

"Them?" I ask, looking up at Bumblebee. He points with his head at something at the entrance of NEST.

"The twins" Jazz says. I look at the entrance to see two Autobots entering happily. One is orange and the other is green but besides that they're almost the same.

"Who told them we were here?" Ironhide says. I giggle.

"What's wrong with them?" I ask. They walk our way.

"Hello guys" they say at the same time.

"Hey! Stop copying me!" One says.

"What? you stop copying me!" After that they start complaining about who copies each other.

Ironhide turns to me and points at them with his palm open like saying 'see?' I laugh and the twins look at me.

"And who is her?" one asks as they both quickly get really close to me.. really close, I quickly step back and Bee instantly steps in front of me with his hands open stoping the two Autobots.

"Sorry, sorry" the orange one says.

"but who is her?" he asks again.

"I-I'm Caelyn" I say. Bee looks back at me and I nod, he steps away and stands by my side. "And who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Skids" the green one says.

"I'm Mudflap" the orange one says next.

"Well, nice to meet you" I say. "So you're twins?"

"Yeah but I'm the handsome one" Mudflap says.

"What? I'm the handsome one!" Skids points at himself.

"You're twins" Ironhide says irritated as he starts walking away.
I giggle and look how the twins fight with each other.

"How do to stop them?" I ask to Bee. He walks towards them and takes one with his left hand and the other with his right hand. Then he smashes their heads with each other's. I laugh silently. Bee stands again beside me. I raise my fist and he softly punches his against mine.

I watch how they start complaining about what Bee has just done and then they return to the theme of the 'handsomeness'.

"Hey! Why don't you see it this way?..." I start, they both look at me. "You are twins so if someone says one of you is handsome it means the other is too, so as you say the other is attractive you are too..."

They look at each other.

"I like that" Skids says. "Sorry what was your name?"

"Caelyn" I say as I roll my eyes, smiling.

"I like you, come..." Mudflap says as he pushes my back. Bee gives a step forward.

"It's okay" I say as the twins start talking and talking. He nods but he follow us from far. He's so cute.

The twins talk and talk about everything, once in the conversation I get lost. So I just nod.

"I'll be right back" Mudflap says as he walks away. When he's out of sight Skids leans to me.

"Hey, Do you like pranks?" He asks.

"Pranks? Jokes? Sure" I say, finally understanding one thing he says.
Suddenly the orange Autobot comes to us again.

"Mudflap! Decepticons! Watch out!" Skids shouts pointing at something behind his twin.

I don't know how but Mudflap suddenly appears on the floor, I start laughing without wanting, how this happened? He suddenly fell! Skids laughs too.

Mudflap starts standing and turns to us.

"Very funny..." He says sarcastically.

"Now... Start running" Skids says as he pushes me and starts running, I run behind him as Mudflap chases after us. We run as we laugh, we turn the corner...

"AAAHH!" I scream as I fall back.

There's a giant Decepticon just in front of us. I start dragging myself back but an attack comes... No no no no no... I paralyse and start breathing heavily.

Then I realise it's just a head, it's dead... It's just the head... It's just a head, it's dead.... It's dead. But it's too late, the attack is here, I can't move and my eyes are attached to the giant metal head in front of me.

"What's up with her?" I hear Mudflap say.

"I don't know but... Hey!, wait but..." I hear how someone takes the twins out of here.

Some metal hands take me and place me on the palm as I just stare at the Decepticon head. The one that grabbed me doesn't say anything.

I start breathing normal again and wait until it's over... I sigh slowly and look up to meet some blue concerned optics staring at me.

"I-I'm okay..." I whisper as I start getting down from Bee's hand. I stand on the floor and look down at my shoes.

He places a hand on my back and rubs my head sweetly.

"I'm fine... It's fine..." I say, looking up again. I look back at the metal head. "Why is it here?"

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Analyse perhaps" he says. I nod slowly and he starts driving me out of that hallway. I just stare at the floor as we walk. I feel some stares, I bet they heard my scream...

Will comes to us and gives me a concerned look, he knows about these thing that happens to me but he has never seen one.

"When are we leaving?" I ask. Without looking up.

"We leave at dawn" he says, getting I don't want to talk about it. Me and Bee keep walking until we're outside.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah it's just... I wish I wasn't afraid all the time... I wish these attacks stopped" I say.

"I'm your guardian..." He starts. "And I'll protect you, no matter what, when or where... I'll be there" he says as he changes the stations. "So don't be afraid. As long as I'm here... Nothing will happen to you" I smile sweetly as a warm feeling covers my chest. He transforms to his car form and opens the door, I get in.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just for a little ride, to get away bad thoughts" the radio sounds. I nod as he starts driving. "Try to get some sleep Little Human"

Now I like that name.

"Thanks Blondie..." I whisper.

I start closing my eyes as for once in two years... With Bee by my side... I feel safe.

~::/\::~

Hello! Wow! the readers increased fast! I'm glad this story is being liked :)
So thanks for reading, keep reading, it gets better!
Thanks for everything

~Dream Catcher