Chapter 24: (No title😂)

Start from the beginning

It's true that the Hidden Leaf had the advantage of the War right now, but setting out one of his powerful shinobis to battle right now when they should be resting first before he send them out again clearly is a little bit worrisome.

But he trust both time travelers about the safety of Konoha. Hiruzen lowered his Hokage hat as he gave a last puff of his pipe, already coming into a decision.

"Very well, but I expect for Naru to come with them."

Sasuke raised a brow as Hiruzen already knew that the man might know the reason why.

"I can't let Nagato Uzumaki to continue down the path that had led the Akatsuki's beginning. I know that Naru can rescue Yahiko from being killed by Hanzō (A/N: I think Hanzō was the one who killed Yahiko, if I'm wrong please correct me). I won't send you there with her as I need you to increase the security if something might change in time." (No pun intended)

Sasuke nodded already suspecting that Naru would leave and he'll be staying at Konoha.

Hiruzen looked suddenly amused, "I heard your new escapades from Ikari."

Based from the twitch from the man's eyebrow, he doesn't enjoy what his escapades intels.

"I would be taking my leave then, Hokage-sama."

The aged Hokage nodded as Sasuke left with a puff of smoke indicating that he was a clone the whole time. But it's not like the Hokage didn't notice.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

His right hand only twitch when he got onslaught from his clones memories about the talk with the aged Hokage. A weary sigh escape his mouth as he finished reading a report from one of his ANBU.

Time traveling really is troublesome. If doing paperwork is one of the list that they should do to the past, he shouldn't have joined. It's giving him a total headache.

He dropped the pen his holding after he saw the time, its already nearing 8 at night which he usually goes home.

So after cleaning his desk and piling his paper work at one of his drawers, he grabbed his cloak and prepared to leave.

He left the ANBU Headquarters via shunshin and ran from roof to roof relishing the cold night of Konoha where he would usually work nonstop and fight when he was still at the future.

Lost in his musings, he dropped in a crouch in front of his house with Naru and apparently future in-laws turned children.

He paused in his place when he felt two chakra signatures inside and stilled when he recognized it now.

'It seems Naru already finished her part of the plan.'

And that though landed him to his other part of the plan making him brood. Why did he agree to it again?

Right, Naru wouldn't let him sleep at the bed but at the couch. It seems that must be the benefit of being the wife of the relationship.

He opened the door as he hang his cloak and changed his slippers.

"I'm home."

Unknowingly announcing himself would led him to a punch by Naru to the wall if he did that so he did the usual greeting. He can still feel the phantom pain at his abdomen and back

But he blinked when he rounded a corner to see a scene and be faced by five pairs of eyes. He rose a brow when he saw the smile at his wife's face, early unfazed by what she's wearing, he already saw worse.

"What did you do?"

Naru pouted at his question, "Hey! Why do you always accuse your dear sexy and innocent wife of such things?!!"

"Yes, as innocent isn't really in your vocabulary", he nodded the two stunned future sannins after he pats both Minato and Kushina at the head as he passed them to the living room.

"Well you didn't mention the word sexy, so does that mean you agree?"

(Kurama burst in laughter inside the seal when he noticed a sudden change at the Uchiha's face)

Sasuke promptly ignored the jab and continued his way.

Naru grinned, "Well, he's back to his usual brooding emo bastard self."

Naru may had told Tsunade about both her and Sasuke's antics, but not Jiraiya, so it's not a surprise when he looked at Naru as id she's grown a second head.

"So Jiraiya, Tsunade, you want to join us in dinner?"

Jiraiya turned the invitation down, "Well I have a few re...... Redecorating to do at my house. Yeah!"

Jiraiya didn't add the word research when he saw Tsunade's glare and how Naru's grin suddenly turned ominous. He hightailed out of the place, afraid of the two woman, specifically Naru since he already knew that she was the known Fox Sannin.

Tsunade shook her head, "Sorry Naru, but I have a shift at the Hospital and I also have to go back home. Nawaki must be waiting for me."

Naru froze when she heard the name after Tsunade left. Na..... wa...ki.... SH*T!!!

She almost forgot about Tsunade's brother!!

She was so engrossed to her mind that she totally forgot about the two genins looking at her strangely.

"You okay kaa-san?"

Naru blinked, she looked down and met cerulean and purple pair of eyes. She gave them a smile, "It's nothing for you to worry about. Let's go, Sasuke's waiting long enough."

Kushina nodded as she lead the way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I know the chapter is short, but school is starting so I'm updating slowly 😭😭

Just hope all of you enjoyed.

Ja ne~