Jimin choked on his saliva as he saw Yoongi balancing on a beam between life and death. The blue haired male pressed his back firmly against the fence, slipping his two handguns from his belt and aiming into the crowd. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin shout, running across the top of the fence until he was standing above the said male, "It's too dangerous! What if you miss!?"

Yoongi found a cocky smirk creep it's way across his face, "Don't worry Jimin." he chuckled, raising his two guns, "I." he clicked off the safety, "never." he narrowed his eyes, aiming for the two clickers approaching Jungkook, "miss." and he shot. The bullets pierced through the air with absolute precision breaking directly through the skull's of the undead. 

With a harsh upbringing and heavy military training from such a young age, Yoongi was tough to core. The only time he let down his stoic facade was when a comrade was wounded, then he was a nurse and caregiver rolled into one. Yoongi had known nothing better then fistfights and bloody missions, so when the apocalypse started, he wasn't too phased by the danger. Maybe that's why he was so good at surviving on his own for so long?

An earsplitting scream cut Yoongi from his silent thoughts, causing him to swing his head in the direction of the noise. The scream came from deep within the forces of Jungkook's mouth, it was as if his terrified soul had unleashed a demon. Three runners had closed in on Jungkook's form, practically pinning him to the rain-washed wooden fence as he struggled to move his arms and fight. The scream wasn't one in pain, but one in anger. A scream of desperation as Jungkook tore his arms from the zombie's grasps, swinging his clenched fist to land a punch on one of the runners. He swung around his leg, roundhouse kicking another zombie pinning him down before having enough time to raise an arm and shoot the final zombie. 

Yoongi's eyes widened, Jungkook's strength was nothing short of supernatural. He was strong, no wonder he was such a tough cookie. 

"Yoongi! Eyes back on the prize!" Hoseok hollered, loading an arrow into his bow and releasing it onto a clicker gaining ground on Yoongi. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Got it." he huffed, resuming where he had left off. 

With the combined forces of Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook the horde was falling, knees breaking onto the soaked, muddy ground beneath their feet. 

Taehyung's eyes flickered over the canopies of the forest, making out the figures that began to endlessly approach. His eyes then trailed back down to Jungkook's fighting form. His flames of determination where beginning to extinguish as he fought with all his might. Beads of sweat began mixing with the rain that trailed down his skin and Taehyung wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. 

So he took the opportunity, 

"YO! TOUGH GUY!" Taehyung called, not remembering Jungkook's name. Taehyung lent his entire body over the fence, one hand clutched tightly onto the top whilst his other reached as far down as it could, "GRAB ON!"

"Tsk." Jungkook sounded as he saw Taehyung's unlikely gesture. Jungkook wasn't the kind of guy to accept any means of help, but right now he was too drained to complain. Kicking away one last walker, Jungkook turned to the fence, bending his tired knees and jumping off his feet with as much strength as he could muster. 

Jungkook managed to grab a tight hold of Taehyung's hand, tightening his grip as he found himself slipping with the rain that washed in-between their fingers, "Got ya." Taehyung grunted, splinters of wood digging into his skin as he hoisted Jungkook up the fence. Jungkook assisted by placing his feet on a few wooden planks to lessen the weight. 

Jungkook let out a lengthy sigh of relief as he found himself thrown onto the top of the fence, back hitting the wood as he let his chest heavily rise and fall. Taehyung felt himself lie beside Jungkook, breath coming in short gasps as he too regained his breath. Jungkook was heavy.