Epilogue

MINJU POV

I'm now walking towards the beach, with mom and Chungha with me, where our wedding will be held tonight. The sun was about to set and it means that it will be a start to a new chapter of our lives.

When I got there, I saw our family and close friends wearing their wonderful and happy smiles when they see me. Our friends gave me a thumbs up while I stand in the center.

I saw Yujin at the front, smiling at me, her eyes are clear with love and passion in there. She's wearing a white V-neck type of wedding dress while I was wearing a white watteau type of gown.

She stand in front of the grand piano, look at me and said,

Yujin: "I'll sing you the song that I wrote throughout our relationship while you walk down the aisle. I love you Kim Minju." she said then she positioned her self to play the piano.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

I started walking down the aisle with my mom smiling at me with teary eyes. I smile at her with my teary eyes and look at Yujin again.

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

I suddenly remember our summer camp. Yeah, we we're just kids back then, not knowing what love is, but now, we know it very clearly.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

I know this song. I heard her singing this part when she was taking a bath yesterday. She's practicing even bathing?

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

I was walking down the aisle and had a hard time to control myself from crying too much because of my make up might scatter all over my face. But I can't help it. I'm so happy right now and tears just flowing on its own.

When I arrived at the front of the priest, Yujin is now beside me looking at me with her sweetest smile she can ever have.

Yujin: "Hey beautiful. Miss me?" she said while smiling at me.

Minju: "Yeah haha. I love your voice, you know that?"

Yujin: "Only my voice?" she said grinning.

Then we heard the priest cleared his throat signaling that our wedding will start and we both said sorry since we've been talking so much.

Yujin: "Let's get it babe." she said then I nod in excitement.

The ceremony has began but I can't focus on what the priest is saying. My mind is flying somewhere. I just can't believe that Yujin will be my wife in a few moments. From being co-summer camper when we we're children, from now that we became wife to each other. I came back to reality when the priest said the words that I've been waiting for.

Priest: "With the blessing of God that vested in me, It is my pleasure to pronounce you partners in life. You may now kiss." he said with a smile.

Yujin and I face each other and kiss me with full love, passion, and harmony.

We hug after our kiss and everyone gave us a round of applause and shouts of joy.

Yujin: "I love you Ahn Minju." she said smiling.

Minju: "And I love you too Kim Yujin." I said and I kiss her. Cheers to our next chapter in life.

Yujin: "Let's go, our honeymoon is waiting for us." she said after the photo taking.

Minju: "But we have to go to the reception."

Yujin: "Silly. Of course after that. Can't wait to have me honey?" she said grinning.

Minju: "Yes." I said while laughing.

•THE END•

~~~~~~
PS. I borrowed Ed Sheeran's song Perfect as Yujin's song hehehe.

Thank you for all the readers of my story! Hope you like it.

Next is 2Kim! Yey!