Chapter 28 (The ultimate question)

YUJIN POV

"Babe, I'll just go to the customer service. Dad wants to tell them some important business matter, okay? I'll be right back." I said and she continue on watching Produce48 show.

So I went outside and go to my mom and dad's room that is 1 floor above us. I push the doorbell and Chaewon unnie open the door.

Chaewon: "Hey guys! Yujin's here!" she said with a smile. As I got inside, all of them are there, like I told them. My mom and dad are there, as well as Minju's mom with the little girl before who's name is Chungha, our friends, and also Hyunbin-nim.

Yujin: "I'm nervous." I told them. Today is the day. I only have few hours until the time I'll propose to her. I made a flashback vidwo about our relationship, all the pictures and videos we recorded each other, and I also prepare a customized crossword puzzle that I will use to pop up the question. It's simple, but they say that "Simplicity is beauty." Yeah, hahaha.

Mrs. Ahn: "Honey, don't be nervous. You got this. Just tell her all the things you want to say from your heart. It's not like she will say no to you hahaha!"

Yujin: "But, I've been a bad girlfriend to her for preparing this. I-..."

Mrs. Kim: "Stop being nervous hahaha. She will sense that something's wrong if you keep on doing that. And don't think she will say no to you, that girl is madly, deeply in love with you and we all know it. Just relax, hm?" she said with a smile.

Mr. Ahn: "Man up will you?" he said then they laugh. I smile at them.

Yujin: "Okay. I think I should leave now. She might get outside our room to find me. I love you guys! See you all later!" I waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~

The sun is already set, and the time is near. We're now here at the seashore where we set up the projector where we're gonna watch the flashback video I made. There's a huge blanket on the sand and pillows where we're gonna seat while watching, and the crossword puzzle that she will answer later.

We sat on the bkanket and I start the video. It was a 15 mins video, containing all the memories we capture. There's one picture where I fell down the stairs and instead of helping me, Minju took out her phone to take a picture of it. There's also a picture where Minju is sleeping and she's drooling. We are laughing with all the crazy and funny pictures we took for each other.

A lot of our pictures and videos are in this video and I can see Minju enjoying it. After we watch it, I saw Minju tearing uo beside me.

Yujin: "Why are you crying?" I said as I wipe off the tears on her cheeks.

Minju: "I'm so touched and happy because of the video you made." she said.

Yujin: "Stop crying baby, haha." I said as I kiss her cheeks and eyes. "I bought a crossword puzzle earlier, I want to solve it with you. Can we? Then after that, we're gonna eat our dinner." I said nervously but its not obvious. I handed her the crossword puzzle.

Yujin: "I already answered some of them, but help me with others, I cannot solve it by myself."

So we answer the crossword. And when she finally finish answering all the questions,

Minju: "Its done. Let's go eat some dinner. But its kinda funny and sweet because the crossword puzzle is saying will you marry me Kim Minju like it was really..." she stop speaking when she realize something's happening. I held her hand and we both stand up.

Yujin: "Babe, hear me out first, okay? I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm so nervous right now, like really. So please listen to me carefully." I said then I cleared my throat.

Yujin: "From the day that I look at you at the summer camp, where both of us hide from the bad guys, I know there's something inside me that I cannot explain that time. I kept on telling myself that I'm still a baby that time. But I was mezmerized by your beauty and your kind heart and purity towards other people. You always help when someone's needed. I thought that day was the last day I'm gonna see you again. We parted ways but this feeling inside me, instead of disappearing, it just kept on growing. That's why me and Chaewon unnie stalk you two times, I think. But fate gave us a chance to meet again face to face and she used Chaewon unnie for that. Then this feeling inside me, made me realize that I need you in my life. I need someone who I can protect and also someone who can protect me from anything, someone I can share all my worries and problems, someone who has patience even if I'm being a bad girlfriend for several months." I wipe the tears coming from her cheeks, she's tearing up again.

Yujin: "Sure, someone can do that, but not like you. And this heart of mine only want you. You and you only, Kim Minju. I love you so much. And I'm sorry for being a bad girlfriend to you because to be honest, I'm planning something for both of us and I want to surprise you. And this is it. All I have to do is..." I stop talking and look at her lovingly before I kneel in front of her with the ring in my hand. She cry harder as she look at me.

Yujin: "Kim Minju, will you marry me?" I said and I look into her eyes with full of hope. She keeps quiet for a moment and then she speak.

Minju: "N-No..." she said while sobbing. I was froze from where I am. Did I hear it right? She said...

Minju: "N-No one can make me feel complete except you Yujin. I fell inlove with you too since the day I saw you at the summer camp. Too young to know what love is but when I saw you again, I know that its love." she said. I was relief from what she said. I thought she said no. Now my nervousness subside and happiness takes over on what I'm feeling right now.

Minju: "I thank God from giving you to me and also to Chaewon unnie. I'm sorry if I've been a very jealous and impatient girlfriend. I thought you're cheating on me, but you actually planning this special moment for us." she said. Then after a moment, she looks at me again and,

Minju: "I don't know what would I do if you're not with me. So I'll gladly accept you as my wife. And yes, I will marry you Ahn Yujin. Yes! Yes! And yes!" she exclaimed. I put her the ring and I stand up to give our kiss and hug. We stayed like that for a few moment before I broke the kiss and speak.

Yujin: "Everyone's waiting for us. We should get going."

Minju: "Everyone?"

Yujin: "Remember at the tea museum yesterday when I was texting Chaewon unnie and about the employee thing? Its not true actually. And I'm sorry for lying, we just don't want you to get suspicious. So yeah, they already got here yesterday. My mom and dad, your mom, Chaewon unnie, Eunbi unnie, Hyewon unnie, Hitomi unnie, Nako unnie, Wonyoungie, Yena unnie, Yuri unnie, Sakura unnie and Chaeyeon unnie. Also Hyunbin-nim is here. My secretary and your finance team is also here." I said while smiling. She hug me again.

Minju: "Thank you and I love you Yujin"

Yujin: "My pleasure. And I love you too." I kiss her again. "Let's go?" she nodded so we went back to the hotel and get inside the conference room where everyone's waiting. I smile to all of them and show them our hands with our engagement ring. They all give us a round of applause and we started to eat our dinner.

We keep on looking at each other lovingly while eating dinner as we keep on conversing with our family and friends.

~~~~~~~