Chapter 24 (All clear)

MINJU POV

We we're walking now in the garden going somewhere far from the party. I saw a barn at the back of Yujin's mansion. Wow, they have barn here, there's also stables for horses.

Once we arrived at the barn, I saw two men approaching us. They open the door and at the center we saw him, tied up tight. There's atleast 6 men inside, one woman that I assume Yujin's PI, plus the two men outside.

PI: "Ma'am, after this, he will rot in jail. Most of his victims are beautiful girls like your captain. Some of them are minors. He will touch them here and there without the victims permission. He hide for too long until his latest interest is your captain since they've been classmates." the PI explained to Yujin. Who's captain is she talking about? Is it me? Anyways, Yujin then walk towards him and take off the mask.

Even though I know who's the man behind it, I'm still shock because his eyes are now different from what she can remember. His eyes are dangerous and mysterious now, while innocent and purity back then. She doesn't know now if this is really Yunhyeong she new.

Yunhyeong: "Fuck you Yujin! You stole my Minju from me! Fuck you! Fuck you! I'll kill you bitch! I'll kill you!" he shouted at Yujin but she's just nodding sarcastically.

Yujin: "I thought I can wait for that day. But, I remember, you'll be in jail forever so, no thanks. And for your information, the only person I want to..."

Minju: "Yujin stop." I said with a blush on my face. I know what she'll say so I stopped her. She looks at me and grin.

Yujin: "Attorney, thank you for your time collecting evidences against this felon. And thank you for giving justice to his victims."

Atty: "Its my pleasure to help those in needs. That's why I became a lawyer, right? And I don't want you to be disappointed and be in danger so."

Yujin: "Thank you so much." she said and they shake hands then she look at the police and gave them a signal. Then the police sealed his mouth and carry him outside the mansion. While we came back to the party like nothing happened.

Chaewon: "Where have you been guys?"

Yena: "Probably, they fuck?" she said then I blushed so hard. Fuck this ducky, we didn't do anything but why do I feel shy?

Eunbi: "Yah! I said don't say those kind of words, my kids are here!"

Yuri: "Don't tease Nako please."

Yujin: "We didn't do anything. We just roam around the house." she said and smile.

Sakura: "Then why is Minju blushing?"

Yujin: "I think she's just hot, right baby?"

Minju: "Yeah, I think so."

After the party, we drink alcohol inside the mansion. Hitomi, Nako and Wonyoung sleep early.

Yena: "Hey guys, don't forget to attend our wedding this saturday okay? Hahaha I thought I'll only date Joyul but, I realize that I can't live without her. I love you Joyul!" she exclaimed and we all clap because finally, they're getting married. Yena kiss Yuri and we all cringe.

Yujin: "Yah! Stop it! Don't do it here! Get a room!" she said while laughing.

Chaeyeon: "Guys, we'll go first. My wife is uncontrolable now. She keeps on moving like she's playing her games." she said while Sakura unnie stand up and position herself as if she has a gun and point it somewhere.

Sakura: "Its all clear guys. Come one I know where that fucker is hiding. We're gonna win this match guys!" then Chaeyeon unnie scratch her nape. She then lift bridal style Sakura unnie then they went one of the rooms here.

Eunbi: "I think I'll go now too. I kinda feeling tipsy now and I still have to take care of my children tomorrow so, goodnight." she said while smiling. She almost fell on the floor because of drunkness.

Chaewon: "Well, its the three of us now. I think its better to give both of you a private time right?" she said then wink at us.

Yujin: "Your the best bestfriend in the whole wide world. I love you!" Yujin said as they high five and Chaewon unnie went to her room here. Now, its just the two of us again huh?

Yujin: "We better sleep now baby. I'm already drunk babe haha. But not that much. I can still think clearly. Look, I can still talk properly right?" she said and I just laugh at her being defensive.

Minju: "Yeah yeah, I know. Let's go now." we hold our hands and make our way to her room here. This is my first time seeing her room. It was filled with books and a large bed at the center. She has studying table at the left side of the room and sofa by the window.

Yujin: "We should take shower, what do you think?" she said playfully. Urgh, Yujin I know what your thinking. And I like it.

Minju: "Yeah sure let's take a bath. So your drunkenness will subside." then we went inside the bathroom. Her bathroom has a bath tub. We fill the bath tub and put some liquid soap and then we dig in.

Yujin's hugging me from behind and while both of us close our eyes. I still think how cool Yujin earlier because she knew what to do to control the mess that Yunhyeong-ssi is planning.

Minju: "Babe, your so cool earlier. Like the part where you know what to do and to handle the mess that he might do in the party." She giggle and tighten our hug.

Yujin: "Yeah I'm cool haha. And like I told you before, I already read that kind of story before. But the police thing and the plan on getting him out of the party is my idea."

Minju: "That's amazing."

Yujin: "You know who's more amazing babe?"

Minju: "Me?" I said then she giggle and pull me to face her.

Yujin: "Yeah." she said then she kiss me. I sat on her lap and put my hands on around her neck and oull her closer to me. I broke the kiss and pull her up then lead the way to her bed.

I push her in the bed and went at her top. I kiss her passionately and aggresively. Our hands are busy exploring our body. My kiss went down to her neck and to her breast. I cupped her right breast while I'm kissing and licking the left.

Yujin: "Hmmm..." she moan softly.

My kisses went down to her thighs and legs then to her toenails up to her legs and tighs again. I spread her legs and lick her walls while caressing her right breast.

Yujin: "Aahhh... Shit."

I insert two fingers and began to thrust.

Yujin: "Aahh... Fuck babe... Hmmm..."

I lick her clit while thrusting hard.

Yujin: "Babe... F-Faster... M-Moreee... Hmmm..."

I thrust harder and faster. I kiss her on the lips hungrily and passionately.

Yujin: "Babe, ahhhh... Please."

I stop thrusting and put out my fingers when I feel that she will come anytime soon.

Yujin: "Why the fuck did you stop babe?" she said in protest. I smile at her and kiss her again. I insert three fingers this time and thrust so hard and faster than before. She moan and gasp on what I'm doing to her now.

Yujin: "Babe... I-Im co..." she didnt finish when I trust hader and faster. "Oh god!"  she exclaimed before she came. I lick all her juice before she pull my head for a kiss. A long, wild, and passionate kiss.

Yujin: "What did you do there, huh?" she said while smiling and I just shrug. Now, she switch our position so I'm at her bottom now.

Yujin: "You wanna know how it feels babe? I'll show you. My turn." she said grinning at me.

~~~~~~~