Chapter 10 (The past pt.2)

Note: This flashback is before and after the massacre happened in Minju's POV. Hope you like it.

<Flashback>

This is gonna be my first time being away with my aunt and uncle. I held Mr. Pepe the frog for an embrace since I'm kinda nervous.

Aunt: "Honey, relax hahaha. You want this right? You can have a lot friends there. Me and your uncle are very sure that you'll have a lot of fun there. Just enjoy okay? Let yourself out, hm?" my aunt said to me with a warm smile.

My uncle park the car once we reached our destination. As I got out of the car, I saw a lot of children with their parents. Others are crying since we'll be staying here for 1 week straight. I faced my aunt and uncle after they pulled out my baggages out the car.

Minju: "Imo, samchon, I gotta go now. Promise I'll enjoy myself here and find new friends. Don't worry about me hm? And while I'm away, please don't forget to take your meds in time, okay?" I told them and they nod at me. I hug them very tight before I make my way to camp.

They divide us into teams. 4 members in a team. One of the members in blue team caught my attention. She's very energetic and very noisy haha. She's like a puppy when she smile. I like the way she helps the others when they needed it, even our teachers. I like the way she lead her team that's why they always win. I like the way she encourage her teammates that they can do it. I like her...

Woaah, Minju-yah, what are we thinking there huh? Stop it, she's still a baby. My mind mock me. My mind is right, I should stop thinking like this, she's a baby and I'm still a child.

I came to know her name which is Ahn Yujin and she is 6 years old. Hahaha thanks to our teacher for telling me. Days have passed and we have this meeting for our upcoming summer camp competetion. But while we're still electing our leader and officers, there's a smoke coming outside. Its not just a smoke coming from a cigarette, but from grasses.

Our teachers ordered us to go outside and get in the truck that is on standby if emergency happened. We all got out of the meeting hall when they checked that its safe. We all run to the truck but I remember my Pepe the frog that is left on our camping house. I run towards our camping house to save Mr. Pepe the frog. Stupid action but what can I do, its precious to me. Its from my parents. I don't want Pepe to lose too.

I safely went inside the camping house and grab Mr. Pepe then I quickly go outside, but someone grab my hand and started to run. I can't see who's this girl saving me from the fire but I'm grateful that she followed me here. But she suddenly stop running then we saw 6 guys with gallons in their hands and guns in their neck.

The girl carefully lead me away from there and safely run away from those guys. I swear, those men are scary as hell. I look at the girl again and I noticed that this girl is Ahn Yujin, and she is holding my hand. We are holding hands everyone. I kept on looking at her then she stopped at one of our man made basement.

We went inside and relax ourselves. She face me and said

Yujin: "Why did you run back to the camping house? Its very dangerous you know? There's grass fire and men with guns in their neck. They might kill you if they see you. Our teacher will scold us once we get back there."  Wow, this is the first time I saw her this close and I must say, this girl is beautiful, and handsome. Does it make sense? Beautiful and handsome at the same time?

I looked at her carefully. I like her eyes though she wears a thick glasses, it doesn't make her less beautiful. Her bunny teeth that makes her so cute, her lips that is pinkish and looks like soft when... "What the f are you thinking Minju-yah! This girl is angry at you so pay attetion to what her saying." my mind told me. "Okay okay I'm sorry." I thought to myself.