Chapter 7 (The bestfriend)

CHAEWON POV

Omo! Haha I never thought that I can talk with you guys like this. Well, since Ms. Author trust me to have a POV, might as well I'll make it worth it. You ready? Hahahaha.

I'm in the middle of a meeting when my baby sister is calling. I excused myself and make my way to the bathroom.

Chaewon: "Hiichan."

Hitomi: "Unnie, I'm sorry if I'm interuppting something, but I just wanna ask you if you can have dinner with me and my friends later? I want you to know them since I'll be having a sleepover with them from now on." she said while giggling. Argh, how can I resist my sister when she's being cute like this?

Chaewon: "Sleepover? Hiichan, your old enough to have sleepover with your friends."

Hitomi: "Unnie, from all the things that I told you, the sleepover thing just stuck in your mind? Hahaha, unnie, don't you know that even grown up girls can still have a sleepover? It's more fun you know? Hahaha you've been missing a lot huh?" she said with a little annoying tone in her voice.

Chaewon: "Honda Hitomi, be thankful that you're my sister and you're cute, because if not, I already killed you."

Hitomi: "I love you too unnie! Hahaha so, see you later okay? 7pm at Taboo Restaurant. Oh! And bring Yujin too! It will be more fun. The more the merrier. See ya big sister! Take care! Mwuah!" she said to me before she hang up. That girl, really. After I talked to my sister, I went back to the meeting.

After the meeting, I tried to call Yujin but she's not answering so I just called her secretary.

Eunyoung: "Hello ma'am. What can I do for you?"

Chaewon: "Yujin's not answering my call haha so I'm sorry to bother you. By the way, can you tell her that we'll be having dinner with my sister at Taboo Restaurant? I'll pick her up at 6:30 pm okay?"

Eunyoung: "Okay ma'am I'll tell her that. Is that all ma'am?"

Chaewon: "Yeah that's all. Thank you."

Eunyoung: "You're welcome ma'am. Its my pleasure to help." she said then I hang up the call. I finished my work by 1:15 pm so I decided to go to this coffee shop to eat.

I went to the parking lot and hop on my car. It just took me 10 minutes before parking my car at the front of the shop. I was about to order when I noticed someone who is busy making and mixing a coffee. Oh, it's Yujin's girl. Yeah, the flawless girl.

I wonder why Yujin didn't have the chance to see her tho? Our company are just 20 minutes drive away from each other. This coffee shop is basically in the middle of both our company. Oh! My bad, I remember she just started her work today. Next time, I'll bring her here so she can see her first love. Hihihi.

Chaewon: "Hi. Uhm, I'll have one iced caffè americano, one classic beef lasagna, and a slice of classic chocolate cake."

Sakura: "Is that all ma'am?"

Chaewon: "Yeah, that's all." After that, I sit by the window and watch Yujin's girl doing her job. I look at her carefully. Her eyes are really pretty, her pale skin, her reddish hair, her nose, her eyelashes... Okay, I'll stop. I'm not that good at describing someone, but she's definitely Yujin's type.

No wonder she didn't accept a lot of her suitors back when we were in US. Boys and girls are lining up just to have her attention. But no one succeed, only this girl, and she effortlessly did that. My food was served and I quickly eat my food since I still have a lot of work to do. I bet Yujin too hahaha.

After I ate my food, I quickly drive my car and go to our building. By the time I got to my office, I saw Eunbi unnie waiting for me.

Chaewon: "Unnie!" I called her with a bright smile on my face.

Eunbi: "Chaewon-ah. Hahaha I missed you." she said as she gave me a tight hug.

Chaewon: "I missed you too unnie! How's Nako and Wonyoung by the way? Oh unnie, I'm gonna have dinner with them later do you know?"

Eunbi: "Yeah I know haha. Well, if you're wondering why I'm here, actually I'm going to Italy tomorrow. I have an exhibition there and maybe I'll be staying there for, I think a month or so? Because I'll be teaching arts there. So Nako and Wonyoung, I allowed them to have sleepovers if they want to. But it's just between your house and my house."

Chaewon: "What about Yena unnie's house? It's their aunt too hahaha!"

Eunbi: "I don't want my children to be infected with her craziness, even Hyewon. I'm releived that she's in Japan with Minami now for their project. Haha I want my children to be normal." she said while giggling. We know she didn't mean it, but yeah, I agree with her. Yena unnie and Hyewon unnie's craziness is enough for our family.

Eunbi: "Well, that's so much about me. How about you, how are you my dear cousin?

Chaewon: "Well, first off, I've been super busy. Like, really hahaha. Actually I'm kinda happy that finally I'll be handling our business so my father can get atleast a break, though they'll still manage some of our business."

Eunbi: "How about your love life, do you have special someone?" she tease.

Chaewon: "To be honest, none. Hahaha I don't have time for that, I guess. I'll do my best at my job first before that."

Eunbi: "You know I'll always be here for you no matter what happen right? Just call me if someone already have yourt heart, and I'll kill that person. Hahaha I'm just kidding. Well, I better go now. I know you're busy." she said as she stand up from the sit.

Chaewon: "Unnie, be careful there okay? I'll look after my nieces very well, don't worry that much, yeah?" I said as I take her to the elevator.

Eunbi: "I know you'll take care of them well. But please, just don't let them eat macarons that much, they'll be super hype, specially at night okay? If you want a good night sleep at night, don't let them eat macarons at night, got it?"

Chaewon: "Got it." i said while laughing. I kissed her on the cheeks and gave her one last tight hug before she go. After that, I went back to my office and continue my work. After sometime, its already 6:00 so I ready myself to pick up Yujin and go to Taboo restaurant.

~~~~~~~