Chapter 17 (Finally)

Yujin POV

I walk towards Minju's office since its almost 5pm and get in after I knock. I saw her sleeping in her table. I think she's tired. I sit beside her quietly because I don't want her to wake up for now. I look carefully at her.

I look at her from her eyebrows, to her eyelashes, her nose, her cheeks, her hair, and her lips. I remember the tease we got at the shop. Yes, we haven't kissed until now bacause I don't want to feel Minju that I'm taking things that fast. We want to be close and know each other more and being intimate to each other is possible but I'm just being a gentlewoman, that's all. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. If anything, I want her to make the first move hahaha.

I came back to my senses when I notice that Minju is also staring at me. She's already awake. I gulped and smile at her then I held her hand and squeeze it.

Yujin: "You tired? Do you still want to go later with them?" I ask worriedly. But she smile at me fix herself from sleeping then hold my hand again and said,

Minju: "I'm fine. I just felt sleepy earlier so I took a nap. And we still have to go with them. I want us to have fun. Plus, its our date hahaha." she said then we walk towards the elevator.

I park the car in front of the shop and we saw the girls waiting for us.

Yuri: "You gays are late. Something happen?" she ask maliciously. Minju slap her arm as an answer. They get in the car and I start to drive. We talk about a lot of things while traveling. At quarter to 6, we arrived at Lotte World. We buy tickets and head straight inside the amusement park.

Minju: "What should we ride first?"

Yujin: "You're not hungry?" I ask then she shakes her head.

Yena: "Let's ride the conquistador first!"

Chaeyeon: "Wait, we should do a list of things that we will ride." she said then she pull out a pen and paper and began asking us what ride we want to do.

Here's the list:
1. The Conquistador
2. Drunken Basket
3. Flume ride
4. Giant loop
5. Comet express
6. Swing tree
7. Ghost house
8. Gyro swing
9. Bungee drop
10. Atlantis

After that, we walk towards our first attraction. Me, Minju, Yuri unnie and Yena unnie in one seat while Chaeyeon unnie and Kkura unnie at our back. The ride started to move. Minju grasped my arm while we swing higher that it almost touch the ceiling of the park.

After that, we felt hungry so we went to this food chains and order food. We're currently eating when Minju stopped munching and stare from afar. I follow her gaze and saw Yunhyeong with a girl hugging him looking at us with a deadly glare. I was about to stand up when Minju stopped me.

Minju: "Just let him go. He cannot harm me because I'm with you. Just ignore him okay? He's just bitter because I have you and you have me now." she said with a smile on her face.

We finish eating and we continue to ride the list of attractions Chaeyeon unnie wrote. Now, we're going to Ghost house. Its the perfect time to hold Minju more hahaha. Perv. But I'm kinda worried to Yuri unnie and Yena unnie, since both of them are cowards. Like when God gave courage to human kind, these two are absent.

Yujin: "Unniedeul, are you gonna be okay?"

Yuri: "Yes of course. I'll protect Yena from the ghost in there because Yena is a coward." she said then we laugh.

Sakura: "But you're more coward."

Minju: "No, they are both the most coward in the world."

Chaeyeon: "You guys are so brave telling us that we should go here, then I remember that you gays are the most coward people I know."