Chapter 26 (The rings)

YUJIN POV

I went inside my office and all of our friends are there, Chaewon unnie, Hitomi unnie, Nako unnie, Wonyoungie, Chaeyeon unnie, Sakura unnie, Yena unnie and Yuri unnie, waiting for me. I sat in front of them.

Chaeyeon: "What happened to your lunch time with her?"

Yujin: "The plan is working, but I'm worried about her. She's getting too much stress because of my surprise to her. She's enduring the jealousy and the pain of her and she thought that I'm cheating on her. At the restaurant, she cry. I don't like seeing her cry but, what should I do? Its been months since we started this, I don't want to ruin this special moment of ours." I said then I sigh. I hate myself for making Minju cry. If this is not a special surprise for her, I'll stop what I'm doing. But I can't.

Yena: "Yah yah yah, cheer up okay? Everything's gonna be alright. We only have less than a week for your special big day so, hold on okay?"

Chaewon: "Just don't let her get too much jealous or her getting angry."

Yuri: "Its very rare for her to be angry honestly."

Sakura: "If you ever make her mad, prepare for your extinction Yujin hahaha!"

Hitomi: "Don't worry Yujin-ah. I can make breads for her."

Nako: "Or I can act cute in front of her, together with Wonyoung."

Wonyoung: "Unnie, even you just stay still, you're already cute." she said while she pinched Nako unnie's cheeks.

Chaeyeon: "We should double check all of the details now since we're already complete here."

Yujin: "What about Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie?"

Chaewon: "They're doing their part Yujin. They're in Minju's favorite restaurant and checking all the menu's."

Yujin: "Okay. Let's start."

~~~~~~~

After our meeting, Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie came to my office with foods. We all get excited by it and get the food to munch in.

Eunbi: "All things are clear now Yujin-ah. All of it is ready."

Hyewon: "I pick out the best food there hahaha!" she said. Eunbi unnie walk towards me with a motherly smile on her face.

Eunbi: "I can't believe how wipped you are for Minju. After you propose to her and she said yes, just after 5 days will be your wedding. Wow." she said the I proudly shrug my shoulders. She laugh and we all continue to eat our foods.

Yuri: "Can't we call Minju?"

Wonyoung: "Hitomi unnie, Nako unnie, and me will call her." she said smiling. Then the three of them sprint out my office to call Minju.

Yena: "Yah yah yah! What if Minju ask us why all of us are here? Won't she get angry at us since its been weeks since we all hang out together?"

Eunbi: "I got it." she said while she flex her arm muscle. Minutes later, the three cuties came back with Minju on their center. She looks surprise seeing us here.

Eunbi: "Surprise Minju-yah! We miss you!" she said then she hug Minju. She gestured to follow her so we group hug Minju.

Minju: "Guys! I miss you so much! Why are you all here all of a sudden? You might interrupt Yujin's meeting with Ms. Jung." she said.

Eunbi: "No. Actually, she called us here. Even though we are all busy, we're here because Yujin might get angry at us if we don't." she said with a smile. Then Minju walk towards me and hug me.

Sakura: "Yabai yabai!"

Yena: "Yah yah yah! We're here guys!"

Yuri: "They're so sweet."

Minju: "Thank you babe." she said with teary eyes. I wipe the tears away and smile at her.

Yujin: "Anything for you honey."

Hyewon: "Yow gays, don't let the foods wait, wiil you? Let's eat!" she said then we all laugh and we eat our foods.

~~~~~

I went to Minju's office to pick her up. I open the door and saw her sleeping on her desk. She must be tired from work. I sigh. I softly tap her shoulders to wake her up. She open her eyes and look at me. I crouch and position myself to give her a piggyback.

Yujin: "Come on, I know your tired. And I know I've been stressing you for the past months. I'm sorry." I said with an apologetic voice. She smile and hop on my back. I carry her throughout our way out. I get her inside my car and I jog to driver's seat. When we're on our way to Minju's apartment, Ms. Jung is calling. Luckyly, Minju is asleep. So I answered the call.

Yujin: "Hello."

Ms. Jung: "Ma'am, the rings are ready to pick up at the store. You can pick it up or should we deliver to your house?"

Yujin: "I'll pick it up. I'll go there later." I said then I hang up the phone. I look at Minju and she's looking at me, you know that deadly look?

Yujin: "I'm going to pick up something from this store."

Minju: "Can I come with you?"

Yujin: "A-ahh... Uhmm..."

Minju: "If you don't want I'll get goi..."

Yujin: "No. Let's go." I said with a smile. So I drive for about 30 mins until we reached the jewelry shop.

Yujin: "Just stay here babe. I'm just going to pick up some jewelry." I said. As I got there, I bought a necklace for Minju if ever she ask what's inside the box. So I got three boxes. One for the necklace, one for our engagement ring, and one for our wedding ring. I put the other two boxes inside my pocket and grab the necklace.

As I got inside the car, as I expected, Minju ask what's inside the box. I smile at her and show her the necklace inside.

Minju: "That's beautiful..." she amazingly said.

Yujin: "Its for you. That's the thing that I pick up here." I said with a smile. She smile back at me and I gesture to turn around so I can place it on her neck.

Yujin: "Wonderful." I said and I gave her a kiss before I drive and off to go home.

~~~~~