Dreams Can Become Reality: Part 2

"So are we good?" David asked. The group looked at each other and slowly nodded. Davion patted Jason's back as he left again.

     "Sooo, when was he on our side?" Asked Jason.

     "For quite a while now. A month probably." EnZee said. Jason nodded.

     "Sooo, what do we do? Despite being attacked multiple times a day, there's nothing to do." Kylie muttered. Everyone shrugged. Davion rushed into the room a minute later.

     "There has been a bomb planted in Base Tower!" Davion shouted. Everyone got ready and left with Davion to attempt to save the base.

     They arrived in 10 minutes. Davion ordered an evacuation to all the people in the base, being pretty successful in doing so. Soon, everyone was out and the squad ran inside. Davion and Nz got into their position. They were going to watch over the area for any enemies. Kylie, Claire, Jason, and David were outside guarding the entrance to the base. EnZee and Bowsette were trying to defuse the bomb.

     "Okay, cut the blue wire." EnZee whispered. Bowsette cut the blue wire. EnZee handed her a key to which she used to open another layer. They continued this for another 3 layers.

     "Okay, last layer." Bowsette said. There were 30 seconds left on the clock, so they began to hurry. Bowsette cut an orange wire and then a yellow. EnZee then looked frantically at the bomb. "What? What is it?"

     "T-theres no green wire in this!" EnZee said. Bowsette looked at the bomb as it ticked to 0.

     "Oh shit!" Bowsette shouted. They both got up as the bomb began to quickly charge up. They tried to open the door but it was locked. Davion and Nz were too far away to hear them. EnZee looked around and realized he left his walkie-talkie.

     "B-Bowsette, I love you..." EnZee said. Bowsette began to tear up as they kissed each other. The bomb then blew up.

     Davion heard the bomb explode. Followed by more explosions. He grabbed Nz and threw him out the window, to which he also jumped. The whole building exploded, pushing Davion and Nz farther in mid-air. They landed in a pool, wow what are the odds of that. They both looked at the debris.

     "What. The. FUCK!!??" Nz shouted. He got up slowly, as he was in pain. "D-did everyone fucking DIE!?"

     Davion got up and brushed off some dirt on his armor. He looked at the rubble and walked up to it.

     "I-i believe so." He said. He picked up a concrete block and threw it to the side. "There has to be a least some survivers."

     Nz helped Davion search for anyone. They had no luck. Davion picked up one last brick and saw a hand. He waved to Nz to come over.

     "You think they could still be alive?" Nz muttered. He had lost all hope at this point. He helped Davion uncover the body and took a look at it. It was a blonde female, and by the looks of it, part of the medical unit. Davion checked her pulse and looked at Nz. She was still alive. They pulled her out and continued looking for any more people. They only were able to find 2 more soldiers. The depressing fact is, Nz found his group. They were all where their positions were, and they are all dead.

     Davion brought the three people to a hospital, where they were taken care of. The two soldiers' names were Carl Linkaand Marxinder Manc. The medical unit was Angela Julkson. She has nothing to do with Overwatch.

     Meanwhile, Nz was at the site. He was mourning the deaths of his friends. Claire stayed alive long enough to say bye to Nz, so you could probably tell how that went. He had nobody, as Alex's town had been taken over by the dictator to establish more bases. This means there is a high chance she joined him. He buried them and left to find Davion.

  One Year Later

     The enemy, now known as the Universal Nation, have been fighting the entirety of Earth for a year. The countries never united, which was a huge mistake for the weaker ones. Entire countries were taken over in months.

     Davion and Nz were in the front lines. They teamed up with the three survivers of the Tower Bombing, who were excellent at their jobs. Angela was a pretty good doctor, but she still had a lot to learn.

     Anyways, Nz and Davion's squad we're fairly good in doing their job. They weren't the best, but they were alright. They were holding their ground at this moment though.

     Nz threw a grenade in the direction of the soldiers. It blew up, but now he only had one left. Davion gunned down multiple people as he backed up. He and Nz were surrounded. Huh, now where have I heard this before?

     They escape and ran through the alleyways, Nz throwing a grenade during one of them. It worked, as it killed almost all of his chasers. A portal opened above Nz. He then realized, this means that the Universal Nation won. They took over America. Davion shoved him out of the way and ran with him.another one opened, pulling Nz into it. Davion grabbed onto him, but it was too strong.

     "Netherland, Its too strong!" Davion shouted. "I will come back for you, I promise!"

     And just like that, Davion lost his grip. Nz fell through the portal and landed on his bed. He was back in his own dimension.