Not Feeling So Good

yeah, uh. Sorry this is kinda short. I'm researching stuff. Also school. Dino school to be exact. Uh enjoy.
♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

     Nz woke up in Jesse's room. He was right next to Alex, they were the only people in the room. He looked at himself and realized he had no shirt. He took a peek under the covers.

     "For fucks sake..." Nz whispered. He was completely naked, which made him question what happened last night. He looked at Alex, who also appeared to have no shirt on. He didn't dare look under the blanket. He quietly got and found his clothes. The moment he put on his shirt he felt a huge headache. He stopped moving for a second, trying to calm it down.

     He felt something coming up, so he ran to the bathroom and vomited right in the toilet. Already this day was getting worse.

     He heard a scream.

     After washing up he checked on Alex and saw that she was covering herself with her blanket. Once she saw Nz, she began to calm herself.

     "W-What am I doing here? Why am  I naked!?" Alex asked Nz. He shrugged and handed her some clothes. Nz covered his face and turned around --at Alex's demand-- as she changed.

     "What even happened last night?" Nz asked. Alex shrugged, but she could feel something different. She's had this feeling before, it's was recognizable. It was that feeling she had after sex...

     "I'm going home." Alex said. Nz followed her, after making sure they had everything, and went home. They both had the worst headaches, and didn't feel so good.

     "Ms. Zuniga, I don't feel so good." Nz joked. Alex smiled as she shook her head.

     "I'm not going to be Ms. Zuniga for long." Alex joked. Nz chuckled. They finally entered the apartment, tired and sick feeling. Nz took a nap on the couch as Alex watched some TV. She later fell asleep on top of Nz, he was so comfortable.

     Alex woke up the next day. She was okay now, the hangover was over. Nz seemed fine, so she texted Jessica.

A: How are you Jess?

J: I'm fine. It's Jesse I'm worried about.

A:What's up with him.

J: To start off, we were sort of naked in bed together. I had a weird feeling in my region so already the day was weird. Blah blah blah next day. Jesse is sick.

A: You didn't need to tell me EVERYTHING.

J: Fuck you

A: Jess

J: Sorry

     Nz was still asleep, but Alex woke him up. She didn't want it be at Jessica's house alone.

     "What? Oh, hey Alex." Nz murmured. Alex smiled. They got ready and left to Jessica's house.

     "Jessica..." Jesse groaned from bed. "Uhh... Can you hand me some clothes?"

     "Uhh... Yeah..." Jessica grabbed Jesse's clothes from his room and gave them to him. They sat there for a moment. "What?"

     "Please leave. I need some privacy." Jesse said. Jessica rolled her eyes as she left the room. Unfortunately, she forgot about her panties in there. Okay, she'll just shield her eyes and grab them quick.

     She covered her eyes with her hands and went to the approximate place where her panties were. Jesse protested saying this is straight up wrong. She grabbed what she thought were her panties, when she realized, it was warm. It was not a panty at all. She opened her eyes and saw that she was holding Jesse's dick.

     "We're here Jessica!" Alex shouted as she opened Jessica's door. Her face completely changed as she looked at Jessica and Jesse. Nz walked up and saw the same thing.

     "T-This isn't what it looks like..." Jessica stammered as she quickly got up. Nz laughed.

     "Damn, for a second there I thought it was Jesse's first time!" Nz teased. Alex saw Jesse's horrified face. Alex left the room quick. Nz continued to laugh, with Jesse getting up and quickly putting on his clothes.

     "That isn't what you thought it was." Jesse said. He sounded sick. Nz teased him for a bit about his small dick. Jesse just punched him with Nz returning a stronger one. They were play fighting, with Nz quickly bringing Jesse down.

     "Things really have changed, haven't they Jess?" Nz asked. He remembered when Jesse could easily bring Nz down, so he chuckled at how the tables have turned.

     Nz grabbed some medicine for Jesse, who was on the couch really, really sick. He handed them to Jesse, who swallowed them with some juice. Everyone watched some movies together, which felt nice. The entire time though, Jessica had a lingering thought in the back of her head. What actually happened last night?