Exploration

It's been a few months now. Each week, there would be a new nerf tournament. EnZee trained everyone in the arts of Nerf war to help them become better. It worked too, as in their third tournament, they suffered no casualties. It's been great, except the parts when they had to face their newest rival. That was a tough one, but they managed.

     Team Dimension was now known as the greatest nerf team in Nebraska, so now the group was just waiting for the national tournament happening in two months. They've been training hard, testing each other to the limits. Alex was their newest recruit, so they trained her during free time. So all went well.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚   (magic sound effects)

     "Hey, does anyone want to rebuild the facility for future use?" Kylie asked. Everyone thought for a moment before agreeing. It was May, so they knew it was going to be hard work. Oh well, having some portals would be useful in the future.

     Everyone walked to the remains of the facility, which for some reason hasn't been fixed by the government. Really makes you think. Wink, wink.

     "Okay, how the hell do we start?" Claire asked. Everyone looked at each other. Nz shrugged.

     "Well, one things for certain, we are not building the portals here. Maybe in my basement?" Nz asked. Everyone agreed. The group split up, looking around to find anything useful. Jason picked up some rubble and looked underneath. He saw a laptop, which looked important. He placed down the concrete block and grabbed the laptop. It turned on, but had low battery. Obviously.

     "Guys, i-i found something!" He shouted. Nz came over and saw the laptop.

     A few moments later, David came rushing back with a charger. They were at home now, by the way. The laptop began to charge, to which Jason began a thorough search through the laptop. He printed the blueprints for the portals and typed up scripts for the energy needed. The laptop was already fitted for inter-dimensional use, so that's already taken care of.

     The group spent the next three weeks building 2 portals in the basement of Nz's house. It was hard work, but it was worth it in the end.

     "Okay, I think it's done." Nz said as he backed away from the portals. They looked very complex, but the group still needed to know if they were functional. They ran a few tests and came out clean.

     "Alright, tommorow we explore some different places, okay?" Nz told everyone. The group nodded and headed off to bed. Bowsette stayed up later than everyone, she was checking if the suits were functioning properly. After triple checking, she went to bed. It took a bit, since she was excited for tomorrow.

     Everyone woke up at 10:00 AM for the adventure. Claire cooked everyone a good breakfast, Bowsette assigned everyone their suits, and EnZee came prepared with weapons. Alex stayed behind, they needed someone to operate the control center, plus she was too nervous about going.

     Alex turned on the computer and typed in the coordinates. She nodded, signaling the team to go. They felt a wave of dizziness as they went through the passageway, but they looked in amazement as they looked around. They were in the plant dimension, where plants took the role as humans here.

     Nz walked up to a sunflower.

     "Hey there fella!" He greeted. The sunflower looked at him in disgust.

     "Humans aren't supposed to be here stupid. Don't you know the regulations?" He snapped. Nz was taken aback by this. That's when he realized he was getting dirty looks from everyone. He led the group out of there, where they found where the humans lived. It was rundown, which caused Nz to remember about the Civil Rights Movement in his own dimension. This wasn't right. He felt something grab onto his hand, so he obviously looked down. He saw a little sunflower jumping to get his attention.