Colliding Dimensions

Nz didn't have anywhere to go. He was sitting in the food court of a Mall nearby. He texted Jesse about what happened. He didn't respond, so he started getting worried. Did Alex lie to Jesse?

     He sat there for a second, wondering what he should do next. What the hell even happened this week? Did Alex try to kill him? Did he try to kill Alex? Does he even love her anymore? He shut the voices in his head up, an idea was blocking them out. The portals. He could summon another portal, and bring people from other dimensions! It would be great, he could find someone who wouldn't kill him!

     He ran over to the facility that Alex had told him about weeks earlier. It looked abandoned, did it have to shut down since the break in? Must've been really important. He broke a window and climbed in. It smelled musty in there, how the fuck did it get this bad in a matter of weeks? Vines were all over the place, nature had basically taken over. Nz was incredibly confused. He didn't mind though, he had to do something important. He went upstairs and explored a little bit, his heart beating faster each time he heard some leaves move. He felt that he wasn't alone.

    He found a fairly large room with a bunch of tech and computers. This must've been the room Jessica came in to find info. He looked at a computer and saw how dusty it was. To his amazement, it turned on. The wall in front of him opened to reveal a window that showed an enormous room with two huge portals. They faced each other in a way that Nz thought would combine to form one multi-dimensional portal. He typed up some random dimension he saw and flipped a switch. The two portals turned on, blasting a huge yellow laser at each other. It collided and formed a blue-ish portal in the center. Nz stared at it, the portal was incredibly mesmerizing. It shot out a minor shockwave, causing Nz hit the wall.

     He got up slowly a few seconds after to see what happened. He looked into the portal room just in time, as a figure walked out of it. Nz opened a nearby door and ran out to see. As he got closer he saw the figure looked female, but had a 2D look to it. Nz reached the figure, and as he looked up to see who they were, he saw an anime girl. What. The. Fuck. He looked at the anime girl, he mind exploding every few seconds.

    "すみません、私はどこですか?" Nz had no idea what she meant. He looked a bit down and saw some captions. He was about to faint. There was an anime girl in front of him, and whenever she spoke, actual captions would appear. She said Excuse me, where am I?

    "Uhh, I don't speak Japanese..." Nz whispered. The girl giggled.

    "It's fine, I took English classes." She said. Nz saw the English captions turn to Japanese. Damn.

    "Uhh, I know this might sound stupid, but you're in another dimension." The girl's eyes widened, she looked around frantically.

    "What!? どうしてこんなことに?これはとても怖いです!" Nz read the captions. He sighed.

    "I'm sorry, but you are fairly important. I'm doing an experiment and you are the first that worked." Nz lied. The girl looked at him and calmed down. She followed Nz up to the stairs back to the control room. He typed in multiple dimensions this time, and flipped the switch. The anime girl watched in amazement as portals opened in the room she was just in. Nz watched as multiple figures walked out of the portals, only one seemed to be another anime girl. The others looked relatively normal. He walked down and saw them. There were 5 in total, 2 girls, three boys.

    "Uhh, hello there." Nz said. One of the guys looked at him in amusement.

    "General Kenobi." One of them joked. Nz smirked, this guy was a clown for sure.

    "Who the fuck are you? Where the fuck am I?" Said the new anime girl. She, unlike the first one, was a fantasy girl. She had a crown, horns, a tail, and a shell. Shit. Nz knew who that was. She was towering over him as she waited for a response.

    "Y-You're in another dimension." He squeaked. The girl raised an eyebrow and sighed, a trail of fire escaping her mouth. He looked at the other girl, who wasn't anime, and greeted her.

    "Wait, so are we all in another dimension?" She asked. Nz nodded. "When can we return?"

    Right as she said that, Nz heard a crack. He looked up and saw one of the portals was beginning to implode in on itself. It's been leaving the portals opened for too long. Nz grabbed everyone, surprisingly, and brought them all outside just in time. The whole facility exploded, so there was no way these people would see their homeland again. He got up and brushed the dirt off his shorts. He realized he didn't finish meeting everyone.

     "Sorry for that everyone. I-uh, I don't think you all will be able to get back home any time soon." He rubbed the back of his head in sympathy for them. He ripped them out of their home and forced them here.

     "Bitch, I was about to have sex with my girlfriend and you do this!?" One of the guys said. Nz slapped the guy into his senses. "Ow, okay okay, Jesus."

    "Your names please." He pointed at the jokester.

    "I'm Jason!" Said, well, Jason. Nz nodded, pointing at the guy who cussed at him.

    "David." He said. Nz pointed to the guy who hasn't said anything. He realized the guy looked similar to him.

    "N-Netherland." He whispered. He looked about 17, a year younger than Nz. Nz's eyes widened at this.

    "So, you're me?" Nz asked. Netherland number 2 nodded slowly. Guess that's why he didn't say anything. "Okay, you need a nickname. I'm Nz, but you can be EnZee."

    "But you say them the exact same Nz and EnZee both are pronounced the same." Said EnZee. Nz sighed.

    "It's so the reader knows the difference." EnZee looked confused. Nz sighed. "Nevermind, that's your nickname."

    Nz pointed at the first anime girl.

    "Can I have a nickname?" She asked. Nz sighed and nodded. "Yay! Hmm, call me Kylie!"

    "Why don't you want your actual name? Nz asked.

    "It's complicated." Nz then pointed at the regular girl.

    "I'm Claire." She seemed depressed.

    "You're name is Bowsette. I know." Bowsette just rolled her eyes. "Okay everyone, so we are all together. I just lost my home too."

    "Really? Why?" EnZee asked.

    "Uh, it's complicated." Nz replied. "Soo, we are all a group then."

    "Okay, who's leading?" Asked Jason.

    "I will, I brought you all here for no reason." Nz confidentially said.

    "Why would I follow you?" Bowsette asked. Nz glared at her.

    "Because, I'm smarter." He said. That riled everyone up.

    "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" EnZee shouted. Everyone looked at him. "He is going to be leader because he knows this place better than anyone else."

    "At least there's another sane person here..." Bowsette murmered as they all walked to Nz's house he recently bought. She looked at EnZee. Nz bought a house just in case things didn't go well between him and Alex, so that was a lucky move.