The Past Catches Up

Claire woke up early. She was hungry, and she did not want to eat cereal. She got up and looked into the fridge. She searched for a bit before finding some ingredients. She cooked omelettes for everyone and put it on some plates.

    Nz smelled omelettes as soon as he woke up. He immediately felt hungry and went to the kitchen. He saw Claire putting some plates on the table.

     "Hey Claire. You woke up early." Nz greeted. Claire nodded as she grabbed the drinks.

     "I just didn't want more cereal for breakfast." She said. Nz chuckled. Soon, everyone was up eating their omelettes. EnZee finished his first and went to play video games. Jason joined him after and they both played the new game Carl On Duty: Black Cops 2. It looked like they were in an intense match, so everyone was watching them. Jason killed EnZee multiple times at the beginning of the multiplayer match, but EnZee steadily began to get better. He began to kill Jason more and more in the middle of the match. Jason got jealous and unplugged the CBox -360 near the end of the round.

    "Dude, what the hell?" EnZee said. Jason got up.

    "Welp, guess we won't know who would've won that round." Jason joked. EnZee rolled his eyes and just played some games on his phone. Nz was watching YouTube when received a text from someone. It wasn't a number he recognized.

You may not remember me, but I sure do. You beat me with your girlfriend that day. I know where you live, bitch.

    Nz immediately knew who it was. He walked outside and looked in front of his house (he went through the back door) and saw a gang.

Here is a representation on what it looked like

                    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

  ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽

     "Oh shit..." Nz whispered to himself. He quietly went back in. When he did, everyone was looking at him with concern.

     "What is it?" David asked. Kylie nodded, everyone wanted to know.

     "Don't look, but there's a gang outside my house that wants to kill me." Nz explained. EnZee took a peek and nodded to everyone. David burst open the door and confronted the gang, to Nz's dismay.

     "What the fuck do you think you're doing to our leader!?" David shouted. The leader of the gang walked up and slapped David hard. Claire and Kylie ran out to see David on the floor. Jason, EnZee, and Bowsette walked outside too. Nz ran past them and kicked the leader with all of his strength in the balls. He stood there for a second before collapsing. Nz stood there in shock. EnZee shoved him out of the way and slapped the other members hard. They were confused. They didn't know what to do with the leader unconscious.

     "Go, now." EnZee demanded. They didn't budge. He shrugged and punched one of them in the gut. The others slowly backed away, dragging the 2 injured members with them

     "They're going to come back." Bowsette said. Nz gulped. The group made the situation worse.

     Nz was anxious all day. He didn't want to have to deal with those guys, but his group made it worse. He decided to take a nap. The nap turned into sleeping all night, and he woke up the next morning terrified. He looked around and saw everyone was asleep. He calmed down and thought for a moment. He looked at everyone, getting surprised at Bowsette and EnZee when he saw that they were cuddling with each other. He took a photo of it to show them later. They moved though, so Nz was lucky to do it when he had the chance. He took a deep breath before going outside. The fresh air calmed him down. He looked around and saw a truck heading his way. He went back inside and locked the door. He didn't want to look scared, so he cooked some food for everyone. A moment later, he heard a banging at the door. He slowly turned the door knob and opened the door.

     "Hey bitch, your friend gave me a bloody nose yesterday." Said the member at his door. "And you made our leader go to the fucking hospital. You know what we're going to do to you?"

     Nz slowly shook his head. The guy punched Nz, who fell and hit his head, rendering him unconscious. The members picked him up and put him in the truck. They then covered him with a tarp and left.

     An hour later, Claire woke up. She saw that Nz wasn't there, so she thought that he woke up earlier to make food. She got up and went to the kitchen, where she realized he wasn't anywhere. She looked around and saw Nz's phone on the ground. He never would leave his phone, so something was up. She picked it up and looked at it for anything recent. All she found was a picture of Bowsette and EnZee cuddling in bed. She turned it off and slipped it in her pocket. She woke everyone else up and they all became concerned when she told them about Nz's disappearance.

     "Haha, what if he was kidnapped by the gang?" Jason joked. Claire looked at him.

     "You know what, that seems likely." Claire said. EnZee got up but was pulled back by something. He looked down and saw he was holding Bowsette's hand. He quickly released it, causing both of them to blush.

     "W-Well, come on. We don't have all day." EnZee stammered. Everyone followed him outside where they saw tire tracks in the dirt. EnZee followed it before telling everyone to follow him. It was sort of exciting, they were going on a rescue mission.