Birthday Party [Lemon]

It's been a week since Nz came back to Alex. They continued from where they left off, with no killing each other involved. They didn't even know why that happened, they never would do such a thing. The rest of the group continue to live in Nz's house, but with an extra bed, since Bowsette and EnZee are voluntarily sleeping together. Everything is all good.

     Nz ate his breakfast while watching TV. As he sat there, he wondered if the group wanted to go back to their own dimensions. He thought about it until he finished his cereal. He got up and told Alex he was going to visit the group. He left and quickly made it to the house.

     "Oh, hey Nz." Claire said as she opened the door. Nz greeted her as he walked in. "Need anything?"

     "I need to ask all of you an important question." Nz replied. Claire rounded everyone up in the living room.

     "Nz wanted to ask us a question or something." Claire said in her usual depressed sounding voice

     "Ask away!" Kylie said

     "I know this might sound crazy, but what would you guys do if you had the chance to go back to your dimension?" Nz asked. The room went quiet for a bit.

     "Why do you ask?" Jason said, breaking the silence.

     "Well, I was just wondering."

     "Nope. Absolutely not." Kylie answered. Everyone nodded. Nz was surprised at this, they've only been here for like a week and a half.

     "Alright, just wanted to know. Also, EnZee, our birthdays in two days!" Nz said. He left, leaving everybody with EnZee's birthday info.

     "Holy shit, how come you didn't tell us!?" David shouted. EnZee shrugged.

                  Two Days later

     It's Nz and EnZee's birthday. They are excited, as everyone planned a party for them. Bowsette had something special planned for EnZee, but that'll come in like a few paragraphs.

     Nz was outside with everyone. He was eating some cake, even though everyone is an adult. But who cares, it's cake. He finished up and threw away the plate. He looked for EnZee, who was inside playing video games.

     "Hey, why aren't you outside?" Nz asked. EnZee shrugged.

     "It's not just your birthday you know. I like to spend mine playing video games all day." EnZee replied.

     "But you always do that."

     "Exactly. Birthdays are just celebrating yourself getting closer to death." Nz sighed.

     "Yeah, and? We celebrate it because we are still alive. You only live once. Live while you can."

     "Wait wait wait, you don't care about your birthday?" Bowsette asked. EnZee looked at her and shrugged. This is where Bowsette had something special planned. You know what it is, it's in the title of the chapter.

     "I used to care, but the feeling just, I don't know. I guess I just lost the feeling." EnZee explained. Nz shook his head as he left. Bowsette got up to tell Nz something.

     "Nz! Wait up!" Bowsette shouted. Nz turned around.

     "What?"

     "Um, don't let anyone in the house. Please." Nz blinked.

     "Why?"

     "I-I need s-some alone time with EnZee." Nz nodded, understanding completely. Bowsette hurried back inside, she was excited. EnZee felt the excitement in her, so he asked her what's up.

    Bowsette grabbed EnZee and brought him to the room. He was confused, but sort of knew what she was planning.

     "Since you don't seem to care about your birthday, I'm going to make this one a birthday you'll never forget." Bowsette said. She pushed EnZee against a wall, pinning him. "Enjoy~"

     Bowsette began to kiss EnZee, her long tongue slithering into his. The moment it went in, EnZee knew he couldn't fight back against it. The only option he had was to let it happen. Bowsette then placed EnZee on thier bed. She began to straddle him, taking off her shirt a few seconds later. EnZee just watched, he's a virgin, so he had no idea how to have sex. What he didn't know, is that Bowsette is a virgin too.

      Soooo...it's every man for himself

           ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一                ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(º _ º")

     Anyways, Bowsette removed EnZee's shirt as well. He blushed as Bowsette began to remove her bra as well. She could feel something poking her, but she knew what it was. She got up and removed what was left of her clothes, and did the same to EnZee. She began to stroke it, which was an entirely new feeling for EnZee. He had no idea that it would feel this good. Bowsette began to put EnZee's member in her mouth, her bobbing up and down as she sucked it. She stopped early though, as she wanted to know what it would feel like in her womanhood. She slowly inserted it, stopping as EnZee felt a pop. It took a moment, but Bowsette began to slowly bounce on EnZee's manhood. His moans began to be more apparent as Bowsette went faster. She felt a rising sensation, something she was familiar with. She released her juices onto EnZee, who seemed to feel something rising too. Bowsette did not want to get pregnant yet, so she got up and gave EnZee a second blowjob. The second she took it out of her mouth, EnZee unloaded, which got all over her face. She giggled as she cleaned herself up. It may have been short, but it was perfect. Bowsette laid down on EnZee, it was peaceful. A moment later, she felt another poke.

     "Wanna go again?" Bowsette asked. EnZee slowly nodded.

     Outside, Nz was having a blast. It's been a few hours since Bowsette asked Nz to not let anyone inside, so he wondered what they were up to. He threw away another sucker stick and continued hanging out. The smell of a barbeque was clearly present in the air, as David was obviously cooking more hotdogs. Jason was walking around handing out nerf guns. Nz forgot they planned a nerf war today, so he was excited. He grabbed his gun, which was a Nerf Vortex Revonix 360, so he had an advantage. Once everyone had theirs, the war started. It was pretty intense, nerf darts were flying everywhere. Jason already was dominating the battlefield. That's when it hit him. He heard a whistle ring through the air right before he was hit in the head with a dart. He looked around to see who shot him. More and more whistles were sounding. He looked behind him and saw EnZee was sniping everyone from the roof. He had a Nerf N-Strike Elite Centurion Blaster, so that's why he was easily able to snipe everyone. Eventually everyone teamed up to try and bring down EnZee's rule. They failed miserably, as when they began to work out the plan, they were immediately shot.

     EnZee won the war, with Jason getting jealous as always. The day went normally after that. But then Bowsette challenged everyone to another nerf war. We don't speak of that horrifying battle.