Living With The Group

Nz woke up the next day. He looked around and saw that he was sleeping on the floor as well as everyone else. Oh right, he thought. He silently got up and left the room. The bedroom was the only room he didn't furnish. The living room only had a couch and TV. The important thing is that the kitchen has food.

     He prepared some cereal for everyone, even though he didn't know if they liked it. He knew EnZee would though, it's literally him but a year younger. His birthday was approaching, so Nz would turn 19 and EnZee 18. Cool, I guess. He woke everyone up and gave them their cereal. Jason played with it, Bowsette just looked at it, David didn't touch it, Kylie also played with it, Claire just swirled it, and EnZee actually ate it. Nz had to ask them what they liked for breakfast, but not now. He had important business to attend to.

     "Okay, I'll be right back. EnZee you're in charge." Nz said. He left for something important if he wanted the group to stay alive. He didn't want them to go through Inter-dimensional decay. He quietly climbed through Alex's opened window, she was asleep. He grabbed the antidote from the fridge and left swiftly. He looked at it and was relieved that there would be enough for everyone. It's a one-time dose at least.

     Meanwhile, everyone was watching a horror movie at Nz's house. Jason was cracking jokes, but it wasn't helping how scary it was. EnZee used to be really afraid of horror movies years ago, but he became slightly immune. Kylie was awkwardly hugging David the entire time. Bowsette sat next to EnZee, she felt like she was safer near him. Claire just watched. A huge jumpscare scared everyone, except EnZee. In the end, EnZee could tell who everyone liked. David and Kylie would probably be a thing soon. Jason and Kylie were hugging too. Claire didn't seem to care. He then realized, where's Bowsette? He felt some hands clutch him half a second after. He looked to the side and saw Bowsette hugging him tight. Was the jumpscare that bad?

     Nz walked in and saw everyone. They must've realized they were hugging because they quickly let go of each other and blushed. Bowsette especially, and even though Nz has only known her for a day, he felt like she wasn't one to share her feelings. EnZee didn't do anything, he just sat there watching the movie.

     "Okay, everyone, I need you to drink this." He handed everyone a cup of the antidote. Luckily, no one sniffed it, but they felt that aftertaste. Soon, everyone was looking in the fridge for something to combat the taste of pickles.

     That died down after a while. Nz brought toothbrushes since he knew that was going to happen. The day went on normally, if you skip the fact that everyone is from different dimensions. Nz recently bought some beds, so everyone would be able to sleep comfortably soon. They would arrive tomorrow though, so everyone would have to sleep one more night on the floor.

     The next morning, everyone helped Nz bring the beds in and arrange the fairly large room. The thing is, Nz didn't buy enough. He needed 7 beds, but bought 6.

     "Someone's going to have to share the bed with someone else." EnZee realized. Everyone looked at each other and blushed, well, except for Nz and EnZee. Nz immediately claimed his bed, with everyone rushing to claim there's. EnZee saw an empty bed and rushed towards it, but Claire got it before him. He was too late anyways. All the other beds were taken, so he was going to have to share. He looked around and saw that Bowsette also did not have one. Oh shit..., EnZee thought to himself. Bowsette must've thought the same thing.

     "Okay that settles it, EnZee and Bowsette will share the bed." Nz announced. Jason snickered. "Anyways, I'm bored. Anyone want to go somewhere?"

    "Ooh, let's go to the Amusement Park!" Jason shouted. Everyone looked at him and shrugged. "Yes! I win!"

    "Okay, that settles it. Hope y'all brought money." Jason sighed.

    "I have no money." He said. Mostly everyone agreed, except Bowsette. Everyone was surprised.

    "What? I'm a motherfucking queen, I have shitloads of money. I'll pay for that sort of stuff." She said. Everyone cheered as they walked to the Amusement Park. Bowsette looked at EnZee, she smiled as he laughed at Jason's puns.

     They made it to the park, with Bowsette paying for the tickets. People were weirded out about the group, but Nz glared at them until they stopped staring. Everyone got on the rollercoaster, with only Jason vomiting right after. Bowsette saw the arcade and told everyone, which made them all go.

    "Okay, whoever gets the most tickets gets to choose where we go next time." Nz said, starting a competition. EnZee went to play skeeball, which was the easiest for him. He was right, since at the end of the competition, he won the most tickets. He laughed as everyone sat down on the largest rollercoaster in the park. The rollercoaster with the name few can pronounce. The Ultramegawaviachnoidlegomach Coaster. Claire looked around nervously, clinging onto Nz. Bowsette did the same to EnZee, she may be a queen, but this height was too much. They went down incredibly fast, ending the ride quickly. Everyone's hair was messed up, but EnZee fixed his quickly. Claire slapped Nz at the mention of her hugging him, and Jason kept joking about his hair.

    They took a quick stop at the gift shop before heading home very tired. EnZee slipped into bed and fell asleep. Bowsette nervously got in with him, but relaxed into it. She waited until before was asleep before getting up. She found the hoodie EnZee bought her at the gift shop and put it on. She went back into bed and fell asleep with it on.