Alex's Embarrassment [Lemon]

I am not the best at writing lemons. I don't even think I write them well, but it's pretty fun. I had to do a bunch of weird research on your advanced technology, so that better not be wasted. I'm not weird. I'm a triceratops. We are like this. Have fun....?

   Alex saw herself kissing Nz. Nz's eyes opened to see the same thing. Alex got off in horror. What has she done!? She ran off quickly to hide her embarrassment.

     "Alex, wait!!" Nz shouted. Alex continued running, she was so embarrassed. Nz tried chasing after her, but she took a turn and disappeared.

     Alex kept running, even after her legs ached. She couldn't go back home, Nz would be there. Where could she go to? She grabbed her phone and called Jessica.

     "Hello? Jessica, it's me, can I come over to your house?" She said. Jessica agreed, so Alex ran over to her house. She entered and saw Jessica in the kitchen.

     "Alex, what's the matter? You seem like you're in a hurry." Jessica said.

     "I accidentally kissed Netherland!" Alex said. Jessica found Alex's panic adorable, so she went over and comforted her.

     "Aww, it can't be that bad. Don't you like him?" Jessica asked. Alex nodded rapidly.

     "Yeah, but I don't know if he loves me! He could have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't even have known!" Alex covered her face, she was so embarrassed. Jessica looked out the window and saw Nz walking up the driveway. She opened the door and let him inside.

     "Welcome to the party! I'll leave you two alone." Jessica said. She walked off to her room and closed the door. Nz hugged Alex, which surprised her. Multiple thoughts began to appear in her head. It was too much for her, she didn't know what to do.

     "Hey, it's okay Alex." Nz said upon hearing Alex cry a bit. He ran his fingers through her hair, comforting her. He didn't want to admit it, but he was equally embarrassed, he was just good at hiding it compared to his female counterpart.

     "I just didn't mean to! What will your girlfriend say?" Alex said, tears rolling down her face. Nz gave her a confused face.

     "What girlfriend? I've never had a girlfriend in my life!" Nz asked. Alex looked at him, feeling like a complete fool. She cried even more, she felt like an idiot. Nz didn't really know what to do, he has never really dealt with girls before, only tomboyish ones. Alex began to calm down by the time she was ready to speak again.

     "I don't have a boyfriend either, if you're wondering..." Alex said. An idea popped into Nz's mind, but he brushed it off, he didn't need to deal with that.

     "Come on, let's get you home." Nz said. He and Alex walked back home, they were feeling tired. The night sky was a beautiful sight though, so they just couldn't keep staring at it. They arrived home peacefully, they haven't been there for a while now. Alex didn't want to go to school tomorrow, but she had to. She had already skipped school today. Alex went to bed early, she had a lot on her mind, so she tried to calm it down.

      Meanwhile, Nz was hanging out in the living room. He watched a movie about a talking triceratops named Harry, which was pretty dumb sounding, but it was overall a great movie. He was eating some popcorn an hour later when he saw Alex sit next to him. She looked okay, so he didn't make a very big deal about it. They watched another movie together, just awkwardly sitting next to each other.

     The movie finished, which Alex thought was pretty romantic. She wasn't embarrassed anymore, in fact she regretted running away in the first place. She wished she could've just stayed there and let the kiss last longer. She loved the moment, Nz's lips were incredibly soft. Nz got up to grab more popcorn, but Alex sat him back down. He was confused by the action.

     "Nz, I want to talk to you." Alex said. Nz looked at her, still pretty confused.

     "Sure, Alex. Anything you need?" Nz asked. Alex sighed as she shook her head.

     "No, Nz it's about earlier. When we kissed earlier, i-i..."

     "You wanted it to last? Alex, we are the same person. Some feelings are blocked out though. So, I want to tell you something too." Nz interrupted. Alex looked up at him, his shiny eyes looked into hers. She knew what he was going to say.

     "I love you." They both said it together. Alex pulled Nz into another kiss, a real one this time. It felt good, like, really good. Nz could feel something rising in his pants. Oh God, circulated around his head as he continued to feel it rising.

     Alex felt something poke her. She could tell what it is, as when she opened her eyes Nz's face was blushing. An idea popped into her mind, and she decided to go with it. She slowly moved her hand down and entered Nz's pants. Nz felt a cold touch on his dick, making it harder than it was before. Alex stroked it slowly, loving Nz's soft moans.

     "Come on, let's go to the room~" Alex said. Nz got up slowly, nervous about what is about to happen. Alex locked the door and pushed Nz down onto the bed. She slowly removed her shirt and pants, letting Nz have a peek of what he gets. He was really shocked about how beautiful Alex looked, which made Alex blush. She walked over and slowly removed his shirt and shorts. His boxers revealed his fairly large erection under it.

     "Well, I see someone is excited~!" Alex joked. Nz blushed really hard as Alex slowly removed her bra, continuing to hold onto it even after unbuttoning it. She took a deep breath. "Please, don't judge me, okay? I may not have the biggest size boobs but that doesn't matter. Okay?"

     "What are you talking about? I am usually strict with boob sizes and they have to be perfect. Not too big, not too small. Yours, hehe, yours are perfect." Nz said. Alex blushed a deep shade of red as she giggled, releasing the bra from her clutches. Nz's eyes widened as he looked at her breasts. He slowly moved his hand towards one of her breasts and caressed it, making Alex moan a little. Alex grabbed his hand and guided it down into her panties where Nz began to take it off. Once it was fully removed, he felt like he just found Atlantis. There it was, he was looking at it.

     "Come on, let's do this!" Alex said as she quickly removed Nz's boxers. His dick sprang up quickly, which Alex grabbed and began to stroke for a second time. She tilted her head down, which made Nz realized what she was about to do. He moaned as he felt for the first time in his life what a blowjob felt like. Alex moved it deeper into her mouth, moistening it even more. Her head began to bob up and down a few seconds later, making Nz moan even louder.

     A moment later, she took it out of her mouth and got up. Nz got up as well, pushing down Alex so that'd she lay on her back. He positioned himself and then entered Alex's vagina. She gasped as they both felt a pop. Nz stopped moving, since he just popped her cherry, also known as "breaking the hymen." Alex gave him the okay and he began to slowly thrust into her. It was incredible, the feeling was so good. Alex began to moan louder as Nz began to thrust faster.

     Alex whimpered as she felt something rising in her. Nz could tell, her walls were beginning to tighten. He also could feel something rising in his crotch. He's felt it before, he knew what was going to happen.

     "I-i feel something!" Alex shouted between her moans. Nz nodded, helping Alex know that he also felt something.

     "I'm going to cum!" Nz shouted. Alex wrapped her legs around Nz's waist to keep him from escaping the split second he came. A moment after that, Alex released her juices as well. It was a hot and sticky mess.

     They got up, tired and panting, to go take a shower.

     "Holy crap, that was the best experience of my life..." Alex said. Nz chuckled as he kissed Alex before entering the shower.

     It was a quiet night. They slept together and felt refreshed the next morning.