29

Ok ok so yes, this is going to be somewhat of a filler chapter so you don't have to read it to go along with the story plot, but I really wanted to just write about Ryu and Sharon!! So yeah, here you go!v also it's super short.

        Ryu P.O.V
This is amazing! I'm at this cool Sumer camp with Sharon and we even made a new friend, Aiko! I actually saw here in the UA campus and turns out here dads both go there to. Of course, Sharon did a run down on her quirk. "Ok, so who are you dads?" Sharon asked in a excited tone.

"Well, my dad is Hanta Sero and my birth dad in Denki Kaminari. My name in Aiko Sero and my quirk is called electric tape. it's when I can shoot electric tape out of my elbows, so it's a mix of my dads quirks. I live in UA like you guys and I also have a dog named dunce-face." I looked over to Sharon while she happily jotted down notes about Aiko. To be honest, I think Aiko is beautiful. Her short yellow and black hair goes perfectly with her leather jacket and cool boots. She also has braces witch makes her cuteness meter go up. All in all she's perfect. But I noticed something. Sharon spends so much time with her and sometimes blushes when she talks. I think she also might like Aiko. And at first, I was angry at Sharon. I though she liked me?! But I realized, I was jealous. I was jealous cause Sharon was always so close to Aiko, and they already have a super strong friendship. And I know she like Aiko, and I think Aiko might like her back. But that's fine. You know why? Cause they're happy. And as long as she's happy,  I'm happy to. Even if I have to make the ultimate sacrifice, I'm glad she's happy.

Even if I have to give up my happiness