Update 2.0

Yeah I'm doing more updates than usual. Who gives a fUcK

Ok so if you have fan art be happy to send it to me. I'll give you a description of Ryu and Kage to help you. Also I'm playing to make Kage gay so surprise! Ryu is NOT the love interest of our sweet devilish cinnamon roll.

Name: Kage
Age: 5
Birthday: March 7
Height: 4'5
Hair color: black with blue tips
Normal clothing: purple long sleeve undershirt with blue overalls. Ripped jeans with black checkered vans. Sometimes wears a rainbow bandana.

Eye color: blue and RED ( I made a mistake in my earlier chapters about the eyes)

Special features: has two small antennas that grow over time. He has these because it helps him read minds.

Name: Ryu
Age: 5
Height: 4'0
Birthday: March 7
Hair color: blond with red streaks
Normal clothing: Large grey sweater with pink pants. She has gold hoop earrings and light up Sketchers.

Eye color: red
Special features: she has to wear orange lava proof gloves at all time because of her quirk.

YEeT. Use that as a Guide for fan art! Now, Ryu is Bi and Kage is mega gay. Sooooooooo I was thinking about adding another ship in there for both of them?? Maybe the love child of Kaminari x Sero? I will 100% be using the love child of Monoma x Shinso though! You guys have to guess!

So. New baby needs names!! It will defiantly be a girl (and only one) but I'm letting you guys pick names!! Pick you names in the comments below for Baby names!! 

See us later, my dudes!!