12 (5 monthes)

Quick note our sweet Tommy Boi is still at five months. Don't want any confusion ok!

Deku P.O.V (probably didn't expect that)

Me and Kachan we sent on a late night mission from Aizawa, cause they think they found where the villain hideout was. I'm not super pumped cause me and my boyfriend Todaroki were going to go on a date, but whatever. I feel a little bad for Kachan cause his boyfriend, Kirishima, is going to have a baby! Well he told only me so I have to keep it a secret, but I think they're 4 months? Yeah well he's been SUPER protective of Kiri, and I feel a little bad.

Back to the present, we got to the location. It was a old bar with an almost where house conected to the back of it."I think this is the place, Kachan!" "Would you shut it, idiot! I don't want them to hear us!" He whisper yelled back. I sighed as I slowly leaned my head on the door, trying to listen and see if I hear anyone. Fortunately, I heard mumbles and soft footsteps. I turned back to Kachan and gave a nod. He nodded back and went around the building. I waited for about a minute then heard a small clap. I knew what to do. I burst open the door to see two men standing in front of me. One of there heads was replaced with a black mist coming out of there neck. The other one had a gas mask on. I ran toward them, and they grabbed there weapons. We dulled out for a solid 5 minutes, but they never gave up. I was fine until gas mask over hear puffed out a gas that I accidentally breathed in. I felt a little dizzy and then it all went dark.

Bakugo P.O.V
I heard Deku go inside, so I went in to. I looked around. There was a kitchen to the left of me, a living room I front of me with the remans of a Uno game, and a door which probably lead to the bar on the right of me. I walked straight and saw a hallway with doors lining the sides. I started lightly knocking on each door until I heard a small whimper on the other side of the last door. 'it must be a kidnaped kid or something' I though to myself. I'm not a rescuing hero, but I don't want to leave them here to suffer. So I gently opened the door to find.....a bedroom? A pretty nice one to. It had two beds right next to each other, a couple lava lamps spread  across the room, a closet, a pile of bloody clothes on the floor, a big chest on the foot of the bed,  and...a crib? With new baby clothes?? I went to investigate the crib when a picture caught my eye. I looked at it. It was two men at the harvest festival that happened about a month ago. I would know because Kiri forced me to go. That's also where he told me he was pregnant. Both of them were wearing large hoodies so I couldn't tell who they are, but then I looked closer, and realized who they are.

The two most feared villains in the league, Tomura and Dabi. I gasped. This is there room. I looked at the photo again. I noticed Tomura was..chubbier to say the least. I remember Kiri saying something about him not showing up to crimes, but I just brushed it off. I looked at his stomach again. It wasn't like he gained weight, no it looked like someone stuck half a watermelon up his shirt. Then it hit me. I know why he hadn't been showing up to crimes. Or why I didn't see him when I was looking around the house.

He's pregnant.

And he's in the closet behind me.