22 (5 months)

Tom P.O.V

So yeah. I'm pregnant again. It's actually gotten much better cause we were somewhat prepared. We got all the bottles and clothes. And we got extra help from the Bakuhoes!! Oh and Kiri and Bakuhoe got married with was pretty fucking cute.

Back to me, I realized its Kage's first day of Kindergraden starts tomorrow. I sat on the couch with Dabi when I brought it to our attention. "You know, Kage has to go to school, right? I heard from Kirishima that Ryu gets to go to school tomorrow soooooo........" I lingered. He sighed and pecked my check. "Whatever you think is best love." He said with a smile. I cheered and got up to tell Kage the good news.

Kage P.O.V

I was sitting in my room playing with Alex and John when Mommy cams in with a big smile. "What is it Mom? Did the baby come?!!" Yeah my Mommy's going to have another baby! I figured out how to read there mind cause Mommy somehow knows there, we her, quirk. Yeah I also figured out she is a girl. I'm so smart!! "Well Kage, me and Daddy agreed tomorrow....you get to go to school!!" My jaw went to the floor. "REALLY?!!!?" Mom nodded his head yes and I jumped up and down. I really wanted to go to school and now I can!!

I have mom a hug as he went out. I grabbed the phone Ryu gave me and called her. "Hello? Oh, hiya Kage!! What's up?" I giggled as Ryu answered. "I get to go to school tomorrow!!" "REALLY?!!!!!" I had to put the phone away from my ear cause she screeched so loud. "Yep! Anddddd, I read Mommy's mind and saw in going to the same school as you!" We bother laughed and cheered for the rest of the night before I heard her yawn. 'She must be tied from all the fun' "Ryu I'm going to go, see us tomorrow!" "Bye Kageeeee!!" I hung up the phone and turned around to see Auntie Toga and Brother Mustard holding a backpack a a billion crayons.

"We got you school stuff!!!" Toga screeched. I ran over to them giving out big hugs. "Thank you guys soooooo much!! I love you!!" I took all the stuff as they hugged me back. "Kageeeee! It's time for bed!" I heard Dad yell. I gave Toga and Mustard one more hug and changed into my PJ's. My backpack had little blood drops as a design. I put in all the crayons and threw my backpack on the door. Tomorrow is going to be great.

I woke up to the sound of pans. "WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP SHITHEAD!" Toga screamed at my door. I sighed. I jumped out of my bed and put on my favorite purple shirt. I got my special bandana and wrapped it over my head like Mommy Kurigiri showed me how. I took John and Alex out of there cage and put them in my backpack. "Come on guys!! Let's have a adventure!" I said to my married turtles. I walked out of the door and say in the kitchen. Mom kissed my forehead and I grabbed a plate as he put a waffle on it. "Eat quick ok? Dad said he would drive you." I poured more syrup on my waffles. He laughed at my syrup mountain and I ate happily. I finished and set my plate in the sink. I walked over the the shoe rack and put on my vans. I saw mommy come up behind me and knelt beside me. I hugged his neck and felt tears go down my neck. I looked and saw Mommy dry off his tears. "Sorry, I'm just so excited for you." He said hugging me again. Daddy saw this and pulled Mommy off me. "Ok, time to go bud!" I smiled and waved goodbye to Mom.

We eventually got to the school and saw kids of all sizes walking in. I got out and gave dad a hug. "Remember, if anyone gives you shit, what do you do?" "Pull a knife on them!" "That's my boy!" Dad said laughing and ruffled my hair. I smiled and slowly walked away into the building. I took one step in and was immediately talked by the smell of glue. Delicious! I sat down and tried to look for Ryu. I felt someone tap my back and I turned around to see a girl. She had green and red hair and cherry blossoms floating around her. She was wearing a bright All Might t-shirt and a black skirt. She look nice, but I think I like boys. "Are you Kage?" She said. I nodded my head yes and she looked..relived? "Oh thank All Might, do you know where Ryu is?" I looked at her funny. "How do you know Ryu?" "Oh, where neighbors! All she dose is talk about you, so I have to know you!" I laughed at her. She funny! She gave me a bright smile and I told her. "Well, I haven't seen her. By the way, what's your quirk?" "Oh, I can control weather around me, so that's why I have the floating flowers!" I smiled. 'Now, to read her mind' I look into her mind and saw.........she has a crush.

On Ryu.

That's so cute!! I looked back at her and smiled. "What's your name by the way?" "Sharon!" She eventually left and out of the corner of my eye, I saw another family walk in. The two patents were dads and they looked....strange. One had wild purple hair and tired eyes. Probably super depressed. The other had straight blonde hair and a creepy ass smile. The boy next to them was....wow. He had straight purple hair and a black and white eyepatch over his left eye. He was wearing a large black sweater and purple pants. He was hiding behind the blonde and looked like he was about to cry. He's cuteeeeeeeeee! I want to be his friend! I decided to walk up to the nervous bean. I walked over to him and held out my hand. "Hi my names Kage, wanna be my friend?!" He looked at my hand then back at me. I kept my smile on as he observed my hand. "Common Alden, say hi back!" The blonde said. The purple one sighed. "Let's go Monoma, we have things to do. Love you Alden." He said as he kissed Alden's head. They left and we were all alone. "Soooo, you want to be my friend?" I saw him smile a bit as he took my hand. I felt a jolt of energy surge in my I tire body. I gripped onto his hand as I lead him to my seat. He sat down next to me and we just sat there. "So, who are you?" I said to him. He looked away and mumbled out something I couldn't hear. "Uhh could you say that again?" I asked him politely. "My names Alden." He said quietly. I smiled. "That's a cool name!" He smiled. God I already like him so much. "Can you tell me more about yourself?" He looked at me and started quietly talking. "Well, I have two dads. There both heros and really nice if you get to know them. I have a older sister named Veronica who is a traitor. I like Hamilton?" He looked at me and my face lit up. "You like Hamilton to?!!" I saw his face go bright witch made me go red.

We talked about Hamilton before I brought out Alex and John. We both played with them for like a hour. I looked at him again. "What's with the eyepatch?" He froze. Oh no. I did something wrong oh noooooo. He looked at me and nervously laughed. "Actually, it's my quirk. I have a demon in my left eye and it gets Leg out if I open my eyepatch." I looked at him and smiled wide. "That's the COOLEST quirk ever!!" I yelled. He "looked...scared?? I immediately started apologizing for my loudness. He then did something amazing. He laughed. He laughed a beautiful laugh that will forever be in my memory. I started to laugh until I saw a tear run down his face. I ran up and started to hug him. He gasped and started to hug me back.
"Why are you crying?!" I said.  He looked back at me and smiled.
"You're  the first person not to be scared of my quirk." I hugged him harder. God he's amazing. About a minute later, Sharon and Ryu came up and say at our table. We all talked for the rest of the day, occasionally petting Alex or John. Alden didn't talk a lot but I guess they understood.

I never let go of his hand and he never let go of mine.