14 (7 months)

I skipped a mouth because I really want the baby to be here!!

Dabi P.O.V

I was sitting on our with my sweet Tommy while he was reading a book. "Watcha reading, love?" "Wouldn't you like to know weather boy." He responded calmly.Dam it, Toga showed him vines.

I rubbed his stomach as he kept reading. I felt the baby kicked and smiled. Tommy had been complaining on how our little ball of satan has been kicking non stop. Poor dude. But that's what he signed up for. While we were sitting there, I hear a loud bang behind us. I felt Tommy tense up, so I rubbed his arm soothly. "It's ok....just stay right here." I whispered into his ear. I got off our bed and headed towards the noise. I heard it again and stopped dead in my tracks.

Toga, Twice, and Mustard had bags lining there arms. Kurogiri was in the back trying to carry paint buckets. "What the fuck is this?!" I screech. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" They all whisper yell at me. I look at them confused. Toga noticed this and waved over motioning me towards her. "We noticed Tom eying a baby room in a book he has, so we decided to make one for him!" she says happily. I was dumbfounded. I forgot the baby needs a room!! I mentally slap myself for forgetting a small detail. "Ok, so do you have the right tools?" They all look at me with smiles as they all pull out hammers and other stuff.

I chuckle. 'Guess they're excited' I look over at Twice and he had a wide grin. "We'll do it, ONLY if we get to name the baby!" He says. I sigh. "FINE. But don't name my kid something du- "those IDIOTS are NOT naming MY CHILD, DABI!!" A angry Tomura said behind me. We all freeze as I look behind me. Tom is standing by the doorway, looking pretty mad. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................April fools?" "Nice try, it's Febuary." He said smirking. I sighed. "Sorry, I just wanted a room for our little kid." I said coming over and putting my hands on his stomach. I felt a little kick on my hands and chuckled. A smile took over his face. At that moment I knew what I had to do. I took a deep breathe and looked over at Kurogiri. He knew what was going to happen. He nodded and I looked back at my love. I took a kiss from him and while his eyes were closed, I took a shaky hand in my pocket. I pulled a small box out of my pocket and took a knee down. As I released the kiss, Tom looked at me confused. I re read my lines and took another breathe in. "Tomura Shigaraki, I've known you since high school and I've always had a thing for you. Your beautiful hair, your ok skin, you amazing laugh, and that beautiful smile. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Tomura, will you marry me?"