Drunk 2

FIRST OF ALL

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I DONT DESERVE THIS :,) TY GUYS SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE 90 THOUSAND PEOPLE READ THIS AAH ILY GUYS :)))

1.

2

2.

3

3.

<<your pov>>It was the next morning and I woke up with a horrible headache, and an even more horrible memory

<<your pov>>
It was the next morning and I woke up with a horrible headache, and an even more horrible memory. I cant believe my drunken self admitted that I love Five...he probably hates me now. I sigh and grabbed my phone, going to message Allison.

Y/N😛
Sorry for leaving so fast last night, thank you for the ride

Allison😎
It's okay, call Five. He wants to talk to you

Y/N😛
idk Allison i'm scared

Allison😎
Don't be scared trust me

With that I click out of messages and tap on phone, seeing a few missed calls from Five. I take a deep breath and press the button to call him. It rings for a few seconds, making me even more anxious.

"Hello?" his groggy voice greets me.

"It's Y/N, Allison said you wanted me to call you?" I question.

"Oh yeah, Y/N, can I come over soon?" he coughs to get his voice less groggy.

"Uh..sure", I hesitantly agree.

"Thanks, see you soon", Five says and hangs up.

I sigh and get ready so I don't look like complete trash, I wonder what he's gonna say...what if he says he doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore.
I brush my hair and get changed into more comfortable clothes and wait anxiously in the living room. After what feels like hours, I hear a knock at my door.

I look through window and see Five standing there with his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"H-Hey", I try to sound confident but I end up stuttering.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I think you know what I wanna talk about", Five let's himself in.

"Yeah uh yesterday I was really drunk", I try to think of an excuse.

Then there's silence between us. The tension was so thick, I wanted to grab a knife and cut it.

"After you left, I ended the party and thought about some things", he starts.

I nod my head to know i'm paying attention.

"I haven't been honest with you either...", he sighs.

"I have a girlfriend", he says before I could respond.

"oH that's nice...who?" I ask, trying to sound happy for him.

"Well...her names Dolores", Five says.

"Okay...nice, how does she look like?" I ask.

Five opens his phone and shows me a picture on his homescreen, him and a pale girl with blue eyes and brown hair.

"She's pretty", I force a smile.

"Yeah, I guess i'll go now", Five starts heading to the door.

"Okay...cya", I wave and lock the door after he's gone.

DOLORES? SERIOUSLY? HE CHOSE THAT FAKE PLASTIC BARBIE DOLL BITCH OVER ME? NOW IM GONNA BE TOLD "OH I CANT HANG OUT IM WITH DOLORES" SHIT.

(did y'all really think i'm gonna leave u UNHAPPY)

<<timeskip 3 months>>
I got over Five a while ago, at least he was happy with Dolores and I was happy...being single. I wasn't over him. I probably never will be. Allison has tried to get me with some of her friends but there's just no spark like there was with Five. My phone begins to ring, I look at the caller id and it's Five. I haven't talked to Five ever since he told me he was with Dolores...

"Hey Five", I greet him as I answer the phone.

"Hi Y/N, I know we haven't talked in a long time but I need to come over", Five sounded really sad.

"You can come but what happened?" I ask.

"...Dolores cheated on me", I hear Five cry.

"Stay there, i'm coming to your apartment", I hang up and quickly head outside and call an uber.

how the hell can that barbie doll bitch cheat on five

The uber eventually arrives and I jump in the car, giving the driver the address. We arrive and I hop out the car. I knock on Five's door and he answers with red puffy eyes and a frown on his face. For all the years i've known Five, i've never seen him like this, he always hides everything and doesn't show it.
Before I could say anything Five pulls me into a tight hug and I return it instantly.

"It's gonna be okay Five", I say.

"Y/N I made such a big mistake 3 months ago", Five sobs.

"What was it?" I ask.

"Just now...when I found out Dolores was cheating on me, I figured out who I should've been with. And how much an idiot I was 3 months ago when I rejected you", Five loosens his grip on our hug, preparing for the worst.

"Five, I never got over you", I smile into his shoulder.

"W-Will you be my girlfriend?" Five nervously asks.

"Hm.....of course", I reply.

Five pulls away from the hug and leans in to kiss me slowly. I smile and return the kiss.

SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG BUT YAY ITS OUT AND THANK U FOR 90.2K READS NOW AAAH