I Heard A Rumour Part 2

1.

2

2.

3

3.

<<your pov>>Klaus hasn't talked to me ever since the day he told me to leave him alone, ive tried talking to him but all he's been doing is ignoring me

<<your pov>>
Klaus hasn't talked to me ever since the day he told me to leave him alone, ive tried talking to him but all he's been doing is ignoring me...I need to talk to him about it. Everytime I went into the chamber he was in whenever he was talking to the spirits he'd yell at me to leave before it's 'too late. What...?

I decide one more time to go into the chamber. I walk in quietly and see Klaus in the corner crying into his hands...poor Klaus.

(i'm so sad he never deserved this even in the show)

I place my hand on his shoulder and he screams and jumps.

"Y/N! Get Out! How many times do I have to tell you?" He yells at me.

"Why? Why do I always have to leave? I'm risking everything just to see if you're okay in here and you're telling me to leave", I tear up.

"Y/N i'm sorry but...you have to leave before it's too late for me...and too late for you", he puts his head back in his hands.

"I'm not leaving Klaus i'll sit here with you forever until you give me a proper reason why", I sit down in front of him, my hand still on his shoulder to comfort him.

He flinched as he looks around the room, probably seeing spirits. I hug him tightly and let him cry into my shoulder.

"Klaus i'll always be here for you okay? No matter where you are i'll be here", I tell him as I rub his back.

"Please, go! I'll tell you what happened after I promise", Klaus pushes me away.

"Okay...", I wave bye to him and close the door, heading back to training.

"Y/N where were you?" Five asks.

"Uhh...bathroom break", I lie.

"Alright...", He replies, suspicious of me.

After training I waited near the chamber door for Klaus, dad pulls him out and then goes off to his office to do paperwork.

"Klaus, can you tell me now? You promised", I ask him.

"Okay fine, but you can't get mad", he says as we walk down the hall to my room.

"I promise", I reply.

"Do you remember when you left and Five teleported me back to the chamber?" He asks.

"Yeah...".

"Well, Five, he kinda got jealous, so he told me to stay away from you or else he'd shut me in there forever, and he sounded so serious y/n i'm sorry i shouldn't have-", I cut him off from his rambling.

"Klaus i'm gonna go talk to Five", I say and stand up.

"No you're gonna get mad", Klaus tries to pull me back.

"Klaus. I'm not gonna get mad", I walk out the door and towards Five's room, knocking on the door quickly.

"Oh hey Y/N, wanna come in?" He asks as he opens the door wider.

"Yeah and I wanna ask you something", I sit down on his bed and cross my arms.

"What is it?" Five asks.

"Tell me why you told Klaus to stay away from me or you'll lock him in that chamber forever", I angrily say.

"That's not a question", he smirks.

"Why did you tell Klaus to stay away from me or you'll lock him up in that chamber forever?" I angrily ask him.

"Now that's a question", he avoids it.

"Then answer the question", I glare at him.

"Look Y/N I know you think you love Klaus but Allison did it, she did her rumour thing on both of us I watched the footage", Five walks towards me.

"I don't love Klaus", I look away.

"I know, it's Allison's rumour thing", Five says.

"How are you so sure?" I ask him.

"Didn't I just say I looked at the footage", Five smirks again.

"Then how do we get her to reverse it?" I ask him.

"We can get her to do the rumour thing again", Five heads towards the door.

I follow him quickly as we search around the house for Allison. She's nowhere in the living room so we decide to head to her room. I open the door and see her sitting there with Luther.

"Allison!" Five yells, attracting their attention.

"Yess Five?" She annoyingly asks.

"Luther can you leave us for a bit? Y/N and I gotta ask her something", Five asks.

Luther nods and walks out of Allison's room.

"We know you did your rumour thing, so reverse the changes", I say as I walk in front of her.

"I dunno what you're talking about", she smirks.

"My ass you don't know, reverse it now or i'm telling dad about yours and Luther's little secret", Five smirks.

"Pff you wouldn't", Allison scoffs.

"You don't want me to tell him about your little picnic house? How Luther is always hanging out in your room while you're meant to be training?" Five teases her.

"Fine! Don't tell him", Allison points at us.

"I heard a rumour...that I never did my rumour thing on you, you're all back to normal", she whispers.

Five and I head back to his room, confused on what our true feelings to eachother are.

"Five...I never thought I was actually gonna say that, but I really really like you", I whisper.

"Y/N, I like you too", Five looks up at me and smiles.

I pull him into a tight hug, finally stuff is going the right way.

i'm sorry for being MIA for like 3 days oops i just haven't had motivation which is why this chapter was cut short but i'll try get another part out :)
also thank u so much for 60k reads, ily all💝💞💓💗💖💘💕

wtf this didn't post yesterday??