In my mind (Five)

(this imagine was inspired from the song in my mind by dynoro)
(five never went to the apocalypse in this imagine)

<<YOUR POV>>
For some reason I can't remember anything past the age of 15. It felt like my life started at 15. And I am 15...I don't remember having any parents, any friends, anything.
I was at the coffee shop, sitting along on one of the chairs. I look to my left and see a boy around my age, with 5(rip ben) other people who i'm assuming are his siblings. The boy ordered a black coffee, just like I did while his siblings ordered donuts and eclairs.

"Hey", the boy sat next to me.

"Oh hi", I smile and set down my coffee.

"I like your coffee taste", he chuckles and his dimples show. Jeez he's gorgeous.

"Thank you, black coffee is the best", I blush a bit.

"Agreed, my siblings find it weird", he points back to his siblings, fighting over a donut that fell on the floor.

"Your siblings seem fun", I smile.

"Sometimes, they're annoying most of the time", he shrugs his shoulders and takes a sip of his black coffee.

"My names Five, weird I know but, eh", he puts his hand out for me to shake.

"I love that name, it's unique", I shake his hand.

"And yours is?" He asks.

"Y/N", I reply.

"I'll see you around Y/N", Five smiles and heads back to his siblings.

Ever since that day, Five and I have hung out at the coffee shop everyday.

It's been six months(16), and he's my best friend. My first friend, and best friend...from what I can remember. He invited me to go somewhere different, to the park. I arrived and saw him sitting on the swing. I walk over to him and wave, I take a seat on the swing next to him.

"Hey Y/N", Five smiles and gets out of his swing.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

He doesn't reply and teleports behind me, pushing me on the swing.

I giggle and say 'wheeeee' when he pushes me really high.
(RIP BEN AND HIS ICONIC WHEEE)
Suddenly I hear a random voice, sounding like a woman in her 50's.

"Please honey wake up, it's been six months".

I look at Five and see he hasn't spoken, I shrug it off and continue to enjoy my time with Five.

He stops swinging me and stops the swing, almost causing me to fall off.
He walks in front of me and grabs my hands. I start to blush, looking down.
He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him, he leans in and kisses me passionately.
I kiss back and smile. My first kiss.
He pulls back and grins.

"Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I nod my head and hug him. My first boyfriend.

<<2 years later (18)>>
Five has been my first everything, from what I can remember.
My first friend.
My first best friend.
My first kiss.
My first boyfriend.
My first love.
My first time.
My first roommate.

We live in our small apartment together, we both work one job that gives us enough to pay off our rent and some money so we can enjoy ourselves.
I just got back from work and walk through the door.
Over the 2 years of what I can remember, i've heard voices every single day asking me to wake up. Wake up from what???