Project (Aidan)

(aah i love that jack and aidan have met before, i love them both so much)

<<YOUR POV>>
I shut my locker and started heading to my science class with my books, I never really liked science that much but the experiments were alright I guess. I walk into class and take a seat in the middle of the class, I set my books down and watch everyone else pile in. The teacher comes in and starts talking about the lesson.

"Alright guys so you're gonna have to do a project for the science fair, i'll partner you up with someone. You'll most likely have to work outside of school for this aswell", the teacher says and opens her laptop.
She tells the partners, I don't pay attention until I hear my name.

"Y/N and Aidan", she continues to read from the list.
I turn around to look at Aidan, I never talked to him that much but he seems really nice...and cute. We smile at eachother and I grab my books to head next to his desk. I set my books down and sit next to him.
"What should we do our project on?" I ask him.

We discuss what we're going to do our project on. We eventually deciding on seeing how a make-shift rocket would move with different wings. (like how would it move if the bottom of the thing was curly, straight, bent etc)
Aidan and I exchanged phone numbers and decided to work on the project outside of class aswell.

<<TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL>>
I take my bag out of my locker and start to head out of the school gates.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Someone calls my name and I turn around to see Aidan.

"Oh hi Aidan", I smile.

"Hey uh do you wanna come over to my house? We can work on the project", he asked.

"Yeah sure, i'll tell my mum", I say and take out my phone. Aidan and I start to walk to the direction of his house. I already know my mum will say yes.

YOU-Hey mum could I go to a friends house to work on a project?

MUM-Okay, be back when the street lights turn on. (that's what my mum always says to me shshsj)

YOU-okay thanks mum :)

"She said yes", I smile and put my phone back in my pocket.

We arrive at his house.

"My parents aren't home by the way so they won't interrupt us", he says "on the project!" he quickly laughs, embarrassed.

"Don't get any other ideas Aidan", I playfully wink and we walk to his room.

I hear him giggle behind me and then follow me in.

"How are we gonna get rockets?" I ask him.

"We can buy the foam ones at the store and cut the bottom wings", he says.

I nod my head and I take out my books, writing down the question for our project and a hypothesis.
As i'm writing down I feel someone staring at me. I look up and see Aidan staring at me, he quickly looks away with a light blush. I smile and shrug it off, finishing writing the hypothesis.

"You're so pretty...", I hear Aidan whisper.

"Oh uh thanks", I blush.

"Shit I said that out loud", he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"You're not too bad yourself, handsome", I giggle and lightly hit his shoulder.

A blush spreads across both of our faces as I tap the pencil on our work sheet.
We stay silent for a while, a really awkward silence.

"This tension is killing me", Aidan blurts out.

"What do you me-", Aidan cuts me off by pushing his lips onto mine. He quickly pulls back and we stare into each others eyes.
I grab his collar and slowly pull him towards me, connecting our lips together again.
He slowly pushes me down on his bed, he hovers over me and still kisses me.

"We're home Aidan- oH", I push Aidan off me and look to see who i'm assuming is Aidan's mother.

"Mum do you not know how to knock", Aidan mutters.

"Well I didn't think you'd be making out with girls in your room", his mum sassily replied.

He rolled his eyes and face palmed.
"Alright i'll go again, don't try anything funny you two", his mum playfully points at the both of us and leaves the room, shutting the door.

"I'm so sorry", Aidan laughs.

"No it's okay", I smile and kiss his cheek.

shvejssn give me requests pleaseeeee