Birthday (Aidan)

me: iM gOnNa PoSt A cHaPtEr SoOn
also me: *proceeds to read noah schnapp imagines*

this was requested :)
also look at how adorable aidan looks in that pic

just incase anyone doesn't know or asks:
no aidan and lena (the girl on the right) aren't dating, they're just friends :)

1.

2

2.

3

3.

<<aidans pov>>I woke up in my trailer and grabbed my phone, checking the time

<<aidans pov>>
I woke up in my trailer and grabbed my phone, checking the time. 6:00am on 18th September, my 18th birthday! (i thought for a sec and realised he wouldn't be filming season 4 of tua when he's 16 so i chose 18th cuz 17 would've been too young and 19 would've been too old >:()
Well it's not really that exciting, I have to be on set filming season 4 of Umbrella Academy, while my girlfriend of three years Y/N Sherwood is filming Shadow Hunters with her brother Dominic Sherwood. I tried to talk to the directors but they wouldn't let me take a day off.

(fun fact i met katherine mcnamara from shadow hunters last year at aus comic con, i didn't pay for it tho i tagged along with my friend cause i was there to calm her down in line and then the security let me go up to kat and meet her twice :))

I was kinda sad I couldn't spend the day with Y/N but at least i'll have my cast mates to hang out with. I get changed into casual clothes since we didn't have to film yet and head over to set where we had to wait.

"Hey guys", I greeted everyone as I sat on my number five chair.

The group replies with hi's hey's and hello's.

"Do you guys know what day it is today?" I ask them.

"Uhh Saturday", Robert replies while checking the date on his phone. (I HAD TO RESEARCH WHAT DAY HIS BDAY WOULD BE ON IN 2021 SKSK)

"Oh, yeah...", I reply sadly, did they really forget my birthday?

Our assistants arrive and hand us our breakfast for the day, I decide to go on my phone and check instagram, at least my fans remembered my birthday...I like a few edits and comment on them aswell.

Usually Y/N would text me at 12am whenever my birthday was, I decided to send her a message.

Aidan☂️💘💗💝
Morning, how's filming going?

I don't get a reply, she must be busy...

I decide to go back to my trailer and change into my number five costume and head to the hair and makeup trailer since we were gonna be filming soon. Usually the people who worked there would say happy birthday too, they must've forgotten aswell...
They finish my hair and makeup and soon everyone's ready to get filming done.

I half expected some crazy surprise party on set but eh, guess you can't always get what you want.
It's so weird, usually everyone would say happy birthday but everyone seemed to forget...this is killing me.
After filming I decided to stop try reminding everyone what day it was and call Y/N quickly when

"Hey", I heard her voice.

"Hey Y/N how-", I get cut off by her voice again.

"Ha! Pranked! Welcome to my voice mail", a beeping sound plays after, signalling her voice mail was recording.

I sigh and hang up, I decide to head back to my trailer. On my way I see the cast running towards me, Tom grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back while Robert covered my eyes with a blindfold. (kinky??)

"The hell are you guys doing?" I ask as I struggle to get out of Tom's grip.

"Just come follow us", I hear Robert say.

"Well I cant really see so you have to guide me", Tom lets go of my arms.

"Alright c'mon", Robert links his arms with mine and leads me somewhere.

I can hear foot steps of several other people behind us, is the whole damn cast here??

We finally stop walking and Robert takes off my blindfold, I open my eyes to see a blank room.

"We'll be back soon Aidyyyy", Robert calls out and shuts the door.

I try to open it but it's locked, well shit.

IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT THERE WILL BE A LONGER NEXT PART :) 99% OF THE WORRS HERE IS ME TYPING IN ( ) IM-