Birthday Part 2

(i saw a lot of people saying they needed/wanted another update. i'm still not feeling better but i'll try update this for you guys)

1.

2

2.

3

3.

<<aidans pov>>I sat in the room for so long, doing nothing

<<aidans pov>>
I sat in the room for so long, doing nothing. My phone was in my pocket but I didn't have data so I couldn't do anything. I open my phone and send another quick message to Y/N.

Aidan💙☂️
I love you, can't wait to see you again

I hold my phone in my hands until the phone automatically turns off, still no answer from
y/n...

"Aidannnnn", Robert calls out as he opens the door.

He didn't even come back with anything.

"You just locked me in here for nothing? You guys wasted my time", I groan and shove past the cast.

"Happy Birthday!" As I shove by the cast the shadow hunters cast were behind them.

holy shit
where's y/n?

I looked up and down the line of the shadow hunters cast, not seeing y/n there.

"Thank you", I smile.

"Is y/n here?" I ask Dom.

"She was meant to come...I don't know where she is now", he says as he looks around.

"Oh...okay", I sigh, a bit disappointed.

My phone starts to buzz, I take it out of my pocket and see y/n's contact.

"Y/N!" I scream and press accept, letting the call connect.

"Aidan! Happy 18th, lets go to Australia and get drunk", she laughs.

(if y'all didn't know aus drinking and smoking age is 18)

"Y/N I miss you so much", I whine into the microphone.

"I miss you too Aidan", Y/N smiles.

"I wish you were here", I sigh.

"Hey what about us?" Robert calls out and laughs.

I roll my eyes and look back at the screen.
Y/N ends the call abruptly, what the hell?

"Who says i'm not?" I feel a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice behind me.

"Y/N", I scream and tackle her into a bear hug, causing us both to fall on the ground.

Well what do you expect when I haven't seen my girlfriend for a while. I hug her tighter and hear a cough behind me, oh who cares let me hug my girlfriend!

"Y/N I missed you so much", I grin and passionately kiss her.

"Hey hey hey", I feel someone pick me up by my shoulders and place me onto my feet.

I turn around to see Y/N's brother, Dom. Oops...

"It may be your birthday but that's still my sister. Don't suck her face off while i'm around!" He jokes and pushes my shoulder.

"Then we'll just head off to my trailer", I smirk and turn around.

"Nuh uh this is your 18th so we're gonna throw you the best party", Dom turns me back around.

"Then let's get this partay started", Robert finger guns.

"You're uninvited", I chuckle.

"Aw you're no fun Aidan!" Robert whines.

i'm sorry i don't have a lot of inspiration so this is gonna be it
:( sorry if i disappointed y'all it was just hard to stretch this out into 1k words