In my mind Part 3 (Five)

<<YOUR POV>
Five invited me to have dinner with him at a restraunt, i'm so glad he's finally giving me a chance.
I get in my car and head towards the diner, I really hope this goes well...
I arrive and sigh out of anxiety, I quickly hop out my car and head towards the diner. I wait at the waiting area until someone comes up.

"Reservation for Five?" I ask.

"He hasn't arrived yet, but you can come sit down", the waiter says and guides me over the table.

I take a seat and wait...

10 minutes go by, no five.

20 minutes go by, no five.

40 minutes go by, no five.

one hour goes by, no five.

I just got fucking stood up.
I get out of the chair and stomp back towards my car, slamming the door as I get in.
How the hell could Five embarrass me like that the little shit!
I groan and hit my head on the steering wheel, causing it to beep slightly.
I jump and start my car, driving back home.
I'm so done with today.
As I get home I jump into my bed, silently crying that Five stood me up.

"Hey you're back early, how was it with Five?" My mum asks.

"He didn't show up", I muttered.

"Oh...i'm sorry", my mother apologises.

"Y'know what, I don't care, just please leave me alone for now", I tell my mum, obviously lying.

"Alright, goodnight", she closes my door.

Fucking Five stood me up!
I groan and try to fall asleep.

<<timeskip>>
I wake up hearing a tapping noise at my window. I look to see a small rock hitting my window.

"What the hell?" I mutter and look outside, seeing Five.

I give him the rude finger and lay back down. Why can't he just teleport up into my room?
He throws another rock at my window, I give up and walk outside, towards the back where Five was throwing rocks.

"What do you want", I ask him.

"I'm sorry I didn't show up, Klaus didn't let me leave he-", Five started but I cut him off.

"You could've teleported", I cross my arms.

"I did! I was outside the restraunt but Klaus is stronger than me and bringing him inside the restraunt, he would've caused a scene...i'm so sorry Y/N", Five explains.

I look down, I feel so bad now...

"It's okay Five", I say.

"Can I take you somewhere special to me?" He asks me.

I nod my head, Five grabs my hand and teleports me somewhere. We appear in the woods, what if he tries to murder me??

"I always used to go here as a kid", Five smiles.

"The forest?" I ask.

"No, come", he chuckles and we walk further into the forest. Yep i'm definetly gonna get murdered.

Eventually Five leads me to a small built fort, he holds back the tarp and I walk in, he follows behind, since we're pretty tall we have to crouch down slightly.
(if y'all ain't imagining castle byers i'm suing)

"This is nice", I smile and sit on the sleeping bag bed that was laid out in the fort.

"You and I are the only people who know about this place, so you should feel special", Five chuckled.

"I feel special just knowing you", I whisper under my breath.

"What did you say?" Five asks.

"Oh uh nothing", I quickly reply.

"Mhmmm", Five raises an eyebrow, and walks out the fort.

I follow him and we begin to walk back, the crunching of the leaves under our shoes is pretty satisfying.
We arrive back at my house, Five was about to leave but I quickly stopped him.

"Five I need to tell you something", I nervously sigh.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I really really like you...", I look down at the ground.

Five doesn't reply, instead he gently grabs my chin and lifts my head up, he places a sweet kiss on my lips, I kiss back and smile.
Five slowly pulls back, grinning and blushing.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Of course Five", I smile and kiss him again, finally happy that I have Five in my real life.

<<time-skip 2 years(29)>>
Five and I have our own two bedroom house, one room for us and one for our twins.
Today is our anniversary day, and unfortunately I had to go to work, leaving Five and the twins home.
I arrive home, and walk inside seeing the twins playing in their room.
I wave to them and head towards Five and I's room, I open the door to see Five sitting on the bed, looking nervous.

"Hey babe, happy anniversary", I smile and walk over to him.

Five smiles and quickly kisses me, he looks at the ground nervously.

"Is everything alright?" I ask Five.

Five gets on one knee, holding an open ring box in his hand, the ring shines in the sunlight peeking through the curtains.

"Y/N L/N you've made these two years the best two years of my life, I enjoy every second I spend with you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" Five asks.

"Yes of course!" I smile and hug Five tightly, he slips the ring on my finger and kisses me.

"It's beautiful", I grin and look down at the ring.

yeeyyeeeyeeee
should i do one last final part of the rest of their lives or should i leave it here?