Basketball (Aidan)

<<YOUR POV>>
Aidan Gallagher, the best basketball player in our school, all the girls love him, of course they would. He has the looks, the personality, everything.
I'm the second best basketball player, and Aidan and I, including other students compete in the sport against other schools, we usually win.
I drink some of my water on the bench, and straighten out my basketball jersey, getting ready for our next game against a nearby school.
Our team gets called onto the court, we take our positions and the coach blows the whistle.
The ball gets passed to me, and I quickly pass it to Aidan while dribbling it, Aidan tosses it to a nearby kid and they dribble the ball across the court, he gets cornered by four students on the opposite team so he throws the ball to Aidan, Aidan dunks the ball in the hoop and the coach blows the whistle, he marks a point on our team and Aidan wipes his now sweaty face with his jersey.

We played for a while, until we were tied 5-5, whoever made the next shot will win and will be going against the next school.
The coach blows the whistle and someone passed the ball to Aidan, he bounces it across the court and I run by him, and signal for him to throw me the ball. He throws the ball to me and I attempt to dribble it across the rest of the court, I slip and the ball bounces away, causing the other team to get the ball. I quickly scramble to my feet to try get the ball but by the time i'm up, the other team scored.

"Good job Y/N, you just caused us our first loss of this year!" Aidan angrily says to me.

"It wasn't my fault, I slipped", I admit.

"I don't care, you made us loose! Now we won't get to battle the next school, and we have to wait a whole year to even battle another school!" He angrily yells louder.

"Jeez sorry, it was bound to happen anyways", I cross my arms as a crowd forms around us.

"Yeah you're the most shit player on this team, you were bound to make it happen anyways, in fact i'm surprised you didn't make it happen sooner", he points to me and comes closer.

"Excuse me? You think you're sooo good at basket ball and you have every girl head over heels in love with you? Well I know how you're really like, you're such a rude bitch! Grow up and learn that we're not gonna win in everything we do!" I raise my voice at him.

"Yeah we're not gonna win if you're on the team, so you're out!", He points at the door.

"You can't kick me out! I'm your second best player", I say with a bit of weakness in my voice.

"You wish you were, now leave. You're out of the team", Aidan scoffs.

I grab my things angrily and flip him off as he leaves, how can someone be so fucking rude? I am the second best player! I've been told by many people. Aidan might be the best player, but he has the worst attitude ever! I hate him!
The bell went, signalling school was over, I decided to quickly go to a nearby milk bar to grab a snack on the way home, and something to cheer myself up...
I end up buying a pack of sour gummy worms, as I walk home I see Aidan walking on the sidewalk, dribbling his stupid basketball.
The ball bounces away from Aidan, and onto the road, Aidan quickly chases after it.
I see a car driving towards him fast, not looking like they're gonna stop. Shit shit shit I need to do something.

Without thinking I quickly run to where Aidan is, and push him away from the speeding car, he lands on the other side of the sidewalk and groans in pain as I land on top of him.

"The hell? Get off me!" Aidan shoves me off of him.

"I just saved your life asshole! You almost got hit by a car, and this is how you thank me?" I sit up from the ground.

Aidan stays quiet, and doesn't reply.

"So you're not gonna say anything?" I wait for a reply.

"You're so rude Aidan Gallagher, I just saved your life and you can't even say thank you. I'm glad i'm off the team", I get up and speed walk away from him in anger towards my house.

I should've let him get hit by the car...(bUt yA diDnT,,,if u get that we are now married and u cannot say otherwise)
No that's too rude...
Ugh! Why do I care about him so much?! I risked my own life to save his ungrateful ass.
I get in my house and go up to my room, I throw off my basketball jersey since ive been kicked out of the team and put on something more comfortable. Someone knocks on my door.

"What is it mum?" I call out.

"I'm not your mum", I hear Aidan say from the other side of the door.

"If you're here to kick me out of my own house too you can leave", I scoff and open the door for him.

"No...i'm here to apologise", he walks in my room.

"For...?" I cross my arms.

"You know what for...i'm sorry for getting mad at you and kicking you off the team, and i'm sorry for being such a dick after you saved my life", he rubs his neck awkwardly.

"I'll forgive you...if you let me back on the team...and if you say that i'm the best person in the world for saving your life", I playfully smirk at him.

"Fine fine you're back on the team and you're the best person in the world", he chuckles.

"And why am I the best person in the world?"

"Cause you saved my life".

"That's right!" I pull him in for a hug.

Jeez I care about this boy too much...

HIHIHI ITS ME IM GONNA DO A FINAL PART FOR HES INSANE SOON AND I HAVE SO MANY AMAZING REQUESTS ILL TRY GET THEM DONE SOON