Blue Neon Skies (Aidan)

1.

2

2.

3

3.

<<aidans pov>>I lied down in bed staring at the ceiling, hoping to finally meet the girl I see in my dreams

<<aidans pov>>
I lied down in bed staring at the ceiling, hoping to finally meet the girl I see in my dreams. She has <hair colour> <hair length> hair and beautiful <eye colour> eyes. Her eyes match perfectly with her <skin tone> skin tone. I've never met her in real life, i've come close to several times. In my dream I always walk towards the park and through a bush, revealing an area that has a bench under a tree with a candle on it and y/n's name carved into it, so I decided to go there, and it exists. Everytime she goes there she leaves a hole in the bush she walked through, I close it up everytime I leave so I know if she's been there or not next time I go. I close my eyes and hope that I dream of
y/n again.

I wake up and walk to my front door, opening it and walking down the street as I make my way to the park y/n is usually at. I look up at the sky and see it's all blue, not a single cloud in sight. I arrive at the park and walk to the bush, it had a hole in it. She must've been here today. I walk through the bush and turn my head....holy shit....she's there.

"Hi", she smiles as she turns around on the bench.

"H-Hi I-I'm Aidan", I put my hand out to shake hers.

"I know, I'm Y/N, everytime I go to bed I dream of us meeting here, so i've been here ever since", she says as she looks at me with her beautiful <eye colour> eyes.

"You've been in mine too...", I nervously smile at her.

The beautiful blue sky reflects in her eyes, making them shine in the light.

"It's weird, seeing a complete stranger in my dream for so long", she grins.

"Even weirder seeing you here...".

All of a sudden she started to fade away.

"No! Y/N!" I yell and grab at her figure fading away.

I gasp and wake up, sitting straight up in my bed. Another dream. But it felt so so real...
Maybe she's here now? Is it even worth it, what if it's all just a dream and she's not even real.
I don't let my negative thoughts get to me, instead I go outside and head to where that park was. I cant be stuck in another dream, surely. I arrive at the park and hesitantly walk towards the bush she's always at. It's opened. Maybe it's just the wind, maybe the wind keeps on opening this stupid bush. But like always, I go through the bush and close it.

"Whose there?" A voice calls out.

I spin around and see no one.

"Hey i'm talking to you!" The same voice shouts.

"I-I can't see you", I continue to spin around, trying to see what the hell was talking to me.

Then everything started fading away. The bush surrounding me, the trees, the pavement the lamp posts. Until the sky faded away and so did the ground, leaving me in a black void.

(eleven vibes)

"Hello?" I call out.

What the hell is happening.

"HELLO?" I call out louder.

I hear whispering all around me, but I can't make out the words. I begin to run further into the black void, it seems never ending.

"HELP!" I scream.

"Hello?" A different voice calls out.

I look around and in the far distance I see a girl. I run toward her, trying to get her attention. She sees me and runs the opposite direction.

"DONT RUN!" I shout.

The girl runs even faster, her H/L flowing back.

"PLEASE! I'm here to help!" I scream.

The girl slows down to a stop and turns around. Her. The familiar E/C eyes, H/L H/C hair, S/C skin. We were still very far away, so I decide to slowly approach her. She slowly backs away.

"Please don't leave", I beg and approach her.

She stops moving away, I get closer and closer to her until we're face to face. I go to grab her hand to comfort her but her hand fades away.

"NO!" I yell as her whole figure fades away.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?" I yell.

I fall to my knees in fear, will I be stuck here forever? Is this another dream? I close my eyes and beg to be back at my house. In my room in the comfort of my own bed. I hear a deafening sound in my ears, and then a bright flash of light. I open up my eyes and I see myself in my room, in my bed. I touch things, checking if they'll fade away. Nothing happened.

I looked outside the window and saw the blue sky, no clouds in sight and normal people walking by. I don't know what the hell happened, but i'm never gonna look for that girl again...I have to face the fact she's just in my dream.