Instagram Part 5

<<YOUR POV>>
"I'd like it better if it was with you...", I whisper and look down.

<<AIDANS POV>>
Did I hear that right?

"What?" I ask.

"N-never mind", Y/N goes to walk away but I turn her back around.

"What did you say?" I ask her again.

<<YOUR POV>>
Shit do I be honest and risk losing our friendship or lie...

"I said i'd like it better if it was with you", I say a bit louder and look down.

"R-really?" Aidan asks.

I slowly nod my head, feeling guilty that i'm probably gonna hurt Jack from this...but also feeling a big relief get lifted off my shoulder.
It's silent for so long, funny how silence can be deafening...say something Aidan please.
He doesn't...

"W-Well i'll go, see ya", I quickly say and walk out of Aidan's trailer and towards Jack's, so I can tell him I want to just be friends.

I knock on Jack's trailer door and he opens it, inviting me inside.

"Jack I need to tell you something", I sigh.

"What is it?" Jack asks.

"I feel like...we'd be better off as friends", I look away from him, I can't bare to see his reaction.

"Oh, yeah that's alright", I look back at Jack and see him smile a bit.

"We can still be best friends right?" I ask.

Jack nods and I pull him into a tight hug, i'm so glad he's not mad or sad.

"Are you sure you're not sad?" I ask him.

"Stuff like this happens, not ever girl will like me back and i'm fine with it, i'm glad we can still be best friends", Jack pulls away from the hug.

"Thanks Jack", I smile.

"I should probably head back to my trailer now", I tell him.

Jack nods and I walk back to my trailer, I get inside and hear a loud noise in my closet...what the hell?? I quietly step towards the closet, I grip the nod with my now sweaty hands and slowly open the door. Inside reveals some random man, who looks like he's trying to hide.
Out of fear I scream and run out of my trailer, Jack and Aidan quickly run out of their trailer aswell to see what's wrong, the man runs out aswell. I run to Aidan and grab onto him, shaking.

"Who the hell are you?" Jack yells at the man, whose a good distance away from us now.

The man doesn't answer, instead he smirks evilly and points at Aidan.

"What about him?" I choke out.

"Give him to me", the man says, still pointing to Aidan.

"SECURITY!" Jack yells at the top of his lungs, causing his voice to crack a bit.

Security comes running out of the main room, and towards the man. The man tries to run away but security catch him and drag him away.

"We're so sorry for what happened, this mans probably on drugs and he won't be coming back anytime soon", the security guard tells us.

I nod my head, still a bit scared. Why the hell did that man want Aidan???

"Aidan..", I start.

"Yeah?" He asks, a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"C-Can you stay with me tonight? I'm scared for you and for myself", I admit.

"Of course Y/N", Aidan grabs my hand and we walk to my trailer, as we get in I shut the closet door with my free hand and also lock the door, to make sure no one gets in.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want", Aidan let's go of my hand.

"No it's okay, it won't be weird sharing a bed since we're best friends right?" Saying that did hurt me a bit, I wish Aidan and I were more than that.

"Yeah, true", Aidan shrugs his shoulders.

Do I tell him? Do I tell him I like him? He didn't respond to me before so he probably doesn't like me...

I go into bed and Aidan follows by after, we both sleep with our backs facing eachother, not saying a single word....

"Aidan", I start.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I wanna tell you something", I sit up and look at him.

"What is it?" Aidan props himself up on his shoulders and looks at me.

"I just...I really like you, and I know I kissed Jack but I told him before that I wanted to just be friends, and now i'm sure about my feelings for you...and it's okay if you don't like me back I just need to get this off my shoulders", I sigh afterwards and lay back down, not facing Aidan.

"Turn around", I hear him say.

"What?" I ask.

"Turn around", he repeats.

I turn around to face him, and look into his blueish green eyes, waiting for an answer. My chest feels like it's gonna explode, he sure does love to have suspense...

"I like you too Y/N, I got really jealous when you said you kissed Jack, which is why I reacted like a total asshole", he chuckled.

"Thank god", I sigh in relief and hug him.

Aidan hugs me back and lightly kisses my forehead, I smile to myself and fall asleep in his arms.

i'm so sorry for the late update! i have such a short attention span and i have a fan account, and i'm also trying to get people to understand all of this aidan drama so its a bit hard, but i do have a few requests so i'll try get those done!

also should i share my instagram🤔