Instagram Part 3 (Aidan)

(rn u guys are filming for the movie that y'all got the role in)
<<YOUR POV>>
Aidan is already at the filming place, while Jack and I are still in my house getting ready.

"We're gonna be late hurry up!" I yell to Jack who was getting changed upstairs.

"IM COMING", he yells back.

Around 5 minutes later he finally comes down...with his damn shirt on backwards.

"Jack your shirt is on backwards", I facepalm.

"Oh", he quickly says and takes off his shirt, in the middle of the freaking hALLWAY. Don't look, don't look, fUck I looked. Of course as Jack is shirtless in the hall my mum walks in, confused as hell.

She just gives us both a weird look and leaves the room, that's pretty awkward.
Jack puts his shirt on the rIGHT way and we quickly hurry out the door, while my mum's waiting in the car for us.

We hop in the car and my mum starts to drive to the filming set, we arrive and hop out the car quickly walking towards Aidan's trailer. Thankfully we're not late, we knock on Aidan's trailer and Aidan answers, sipping a glass of water.

"Took you long", Aidan jokes and goes inside his trailer, we follow and grab the scripts. We quickly read over which scenes we're filming today just to make sure we remember them perfectly.

We hear a knock on the trailer and we're then told to go to the costume and makeup area. We head over and the people there give us our costumes, I go into a changing stall and change into my costume, I go towards the makeup area, they spray some hair spray on my hair and add a bit of blush to my cheeks.

I go to set and take a seat on my chair, Aidan and Jack arrive aswell and take a seat.

"You look pretty...", I hear Aidan say.

"Uh pretty good", he says as I turn to look at him.

"Oh uh thanks", I nervously grin.

My characters name is Mara, Aidan's is Ahriman and Jack's is Abigor.
The writers chose those names cause it actually is a vampire/demon name, and has a meaning to it.
My names meaning is that i'm the primary cause of night mare in children, and Mara means 'bitter' in hebrew.
Aidan's name meaning is that he's an evil thing and the god of death darkness and destruction.
Jack's name meaning is that he is a handsome vampire, but is the ruler of 60 legions of hell.

The scene we were filming today would be where we found Ahriman getting bullied by the school bully, but then we'd drag the bully into a closet and suck his blood, killing him and leaving him in the janitors closet, then we'd leave school and head over to our house, which was actually a cave in the woods.

"Alright everyone on set", the filmer calls out.
We head onto set and get into character.
"Action!" The filmer calls out.

"Mara have you seen Ahriman?" Abigor asks as he just ran away from a crowd of girls, who wanted his number.

"No...", I reply.

I straighten my brimmed hat, that all 3 of us wear so we don't get burnt from the sunlight.

"Then let's find him", Abigor says and walks inside the school, I follow him and we soon hear the screams of Ahriman.

We run around the corner and see Ahriman pinned against the locker by the school bully, he already had a bruised eye and a cut lip.

"Hey dickhead fuck off!" I yell at the bully.

He looks at me and let's go of Ahriman, Ahriman backs away as the bully comes closer towards me.
He gets ready to throw a punch but I grab his hand and twist it.

"Don't you ever hurt Ahriman or any of my friends again, got it?" I tell the bully.

He quickly nods his head and I let go, but he throws a punch at me and knocks me to the ground.

"Cut!" the director calls out.

I stay in my position and I get handed fake vampire teeth, and eye contacts that make my eyes look slightly red, since whenever one of us get hurt or feel threatened our vampire fangs grow in, which also causes our eyes to change colour.

"Action!" The director yells.

I scrunch my face up in pain, and open my mouth a bit, showing off the fangs.
The bully gasps and cowers in fear, I grab his arm and pull him into the janitor's closet.

"P-Please don't hurt me", he stutters in fear.

"I told you not to hurt my friends, but you did it anyway", I smirk.

"Karmas a bitch", I shrug and pretend to suck his blood, in effects his skin will go pale and his eyes will roll back into his head.

"Cut!" The director yells.

I take out the fake fangs and the contacts, walking back over to Jack and Aidan.

"That was great Y/N", Jack smiles.

"Thanks", I grin and we film the next scene.

<<timeskip>>
I was sitting in my trailer, waiting for my mum to arrive so she can take me back home, I hear a knock on my trailer door, I open it and Jacks there.

"Hey", I open the door wider so he can get in.

"Y/N...", he starts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

He sits there in silence, looking like he's debating with himself.

"What is it Jack?" I ask.

He doesn't answer.

My phone buzzes, it's a text from my mum saying she's here.

"Jack my mum's here to pick me up, what were you gonna say?" I ask again, getting up and heading towards the trailer door.

He doesn't reply again.

I sigh and grab the knob to open the trailer, before I could open the door my arm gets yanked back and Jack turns me around.

"Wh-what is it?" I ask, getting nervous.

Jack gently grabs my arms and quickly pecks my lips.
oh shit
oh fuuuuckkkk
what do i do
okay shit it's getting awkward
DO SOMETHING EUGDISJSIND
Without thinking I kiss him again, he kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist.

Suddenly the door opens, I push Jack off me and look to see Aidan.

"Y-Your mum's here Y/N", Aidan sighs sadly.

"Oh..yeah", I hop out the trailer and look at Aidan, he looks like he's about to cry?

"Go to your mum, she's probably getting mad", Aidan says and walks away.

what the hell just happened

aah sorry for not updating for a while! i'll hopefully get a few more chapters out today.
please request some imagines!