Ex part 2

<<your pov>>
Aidans been acting a bit weird...he's been so nice to me since we started filming together again. Every scene we had together he'd blush and mess up his lines...maybe on purpose. What am I saying? He's probably just angry, that's why he's messing up his lines! I wish he liked me...I can't lie, I really really miss him. I miss the way he'd come up to me and hug me from behind, I miss the way he placed his hand on my cheek everytime we kiss. I miss the way he brought me a vase full of my favourite white roses every month of our anniversary. I miss the way i'd go onto set of Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn with him. I miss the way we'd fall asleep in each others arms, and wake up practically fused as one person from how close we were...I miss how he'd teach me how to surf, and would hold onto my waist as we both stood on the same board and rode the wave. i miss him so so much.
I sat in my trailer scrolling through my phone, and reminiscing about Aidan and I'd past relationship. My phone starts to ring and I smile at the contact name, I answer it.

<<aidans pov>>
I cant believe i'm thinking this...but...i really really like Y/N. I really miss her.
I miss hugging her, kissing her, falling asleep with her and waking up with her in my arms, i miss our jokes and her beautiful laugh everytime i'd make a joke. I love how she tries meatless monday's, and cares about the environment, i miss teacher her how to surf board and her freaking out over stepping on a starfish. It's been around 4 months into filming, and i've finally decided to ask her on a date again. I walk up to her trailer door, holding her favourite flower, a white rose. Everyday on our anniversary i'd give her a vase full of white roses, she loved them so much.

<<flashback to one year anniversary, your pov>>
"Hey mum i'm homeee!" I call out as I get home from school.

"Hi Y/N", my mum smiles and hands me a note.

I open it and immediately recognise its Aidan's hand writing.

'Happy one year Y/N...go to where we first met and follow the white roses' the letter reads...aw.

"Mum i'm gonna go to the beach", I fold the letter and put it in my pocket.

"Have fun", my mother waves.

I begin walking to where I first met Aidan, I know it's so cheesy to meet someone at the beach, but it just happened. I was in the water with my friend and splashed who I thought was her, but I accidentally splashed a random boy in the water. It turned out to be Aidan and we talked, then he taught me how to surfboard and do awesome tricks over our 4 months of friendship. He still teaches me how to surf board to this day. I arrived at the beach and saw white roses scattered in the sand, I followed the roses to underneath the pier. Aidan and I would always meet up here and talk, and watch the sunset.
I feel two hands hug me from behind, I jump and turn around to see Aidan.

"Happy one year anniversary", He smiles into my neck.

"I love you Aidan", I sigh of happiness and hug him back.

"I love you too Y/N", Aidan passionately kisses me.

He pulls away and we turn around to watch the cheesy sunset, I sit down in his lap on the rocks under the pier, feeling completely happy and full of love.
After the sun set, Aidan and I collected sea shells and put them in our pocket to keep for later.

We walk along the beach, barefoot obviously, nobody wants sand in their shoes. Suddenly Aidan picked me up and ran towards the water.

"AIDAN NEO GALLAGHER DONT YOU DA-" Before I could finish my sentence Aidan threw me into the cold water.

"AIDAN!" I rise up and splash him.

I jump on his back and pull him down under the water, we rise back up and he places his hands on my waist and kisses me passionately.

"I still don't forgive you for throwing me in", I giggle and swim back to the shore.

"Yeah you do", he chuckles and follows me back to the shore.

We walk along the coast a bit more a stumble across some baby sea turtle eggs.

"We'll come back tomorrow morning and see if they hatch", Aidan say.

I nod my head and we make our way back to my house.

<<back to now, aidans pov>>

Just as i'm about to knock on the door I hear talking and laughing coming from the inside.

"Yeah i'm fine dont worry about me! I know I know, I miss you too...I love you, i'll talk to you tomorrow, bye bye", I hear her sweet happy voice say from the other side of the door.

Y/N has a boyfriend...i'm so dumb! I drop the single white rose I brought her, I jog away from her trailer sadly, wishing I still had her...

<<your pov>>
After I hanged up the phone with my brother I heard shuffling outside...hm.
I open the door to see no one, but a single white rose with a black ribbon tied around it....Aidan...
Only Aidan knows my love for white roses...
I cant believe he remembered, and he gave one to me.

Why would he give one to me? Shit...does he know I like him? Is it that obvious? Oh no...did my brother say anything to him??? He knows how I like Aidan! God dammit...

woop woop part 2 done! pls gimme some more requests btw guys :)
also thank u so much for 36k reads! i appreciate every read, every comment, every vote. i love reading comments and even though i don't reply to all of them i read every single one of them and i love it that u guys are enjoying my writing :) thank u so much❤️❤️❤️